[Q] Will a replacement of the battery wipe out the system and internal storage?

Search This thread

sylvia9sun

Aug 18, 2012
Nanjing
Hello everyone. My phone's battery is completely dead and I am in the fence to get a new one. Since it is a non-removable battery phone, will a replacement of the battery wipe out the whole system and internal storage. I would assume no but I want to make sure of it. Thank you all for watching and hope u a good day!

drexc

Jul 31, 2014
posible solution

Hello everyone. My phone's battery is completely dead and I am in the fence to get a new one. Since it is a non-removable battery phone, will a replacement of the battery wipe out the whole system and internal storage. I would assume no but I want to make sure of it. Thank you all for watching and hope u a good day!

Hello,
Yes is posible search in YouTube "HTC One X Screen Replacement - Battery replacement" for more informations

/\/\

Jan 17, 2014
He/she is not asking if it's possible only if this will remove all data.

Well... A strange question :D.

The battery is non removable only in theory. Inside a HOX there is a battery which looks ugly, that's why it can't be changed "the normal way" ;).

But just as in all phones, removing a battery does not remove data. Maybe only temporary data, which must be "powered" all the time, like current hour.

Nemesis94

Jan 8, 2010
Prague

No it wont remove anything what u need.

reaper90

May 11, 2011
If you do it yourself, it should be fine. If you plan to get it replaced by htc repair center, they'll wipe all your data and reset your phone to stock.

drexc

Jul 31, 2014
He/she is not asking if it's possible only if this will remove all data.

Well... A strange question :D.

The battery is non removable only in theory. Inside a HOX there is a battery which looks ugly, that's why it can't be changed "the normal way" ;).

But just as in all phones, removing a battery does not remove data. Maybe only temporary data, which must be "powered" all the time, like current hour.

sorry, did not understand the question correctly : Silly: