[Q] i bricked my micromax a35 now i need a factory reset pls help guys

Search This thread

sachin mensi

Aug 9, 2014
banglore
hi this is the only place where i could find some help so i want to ask ....i rooted my phone .....i did clockworkmod recovery ......i wanted to install android kitkat by cyanokat ...and ...i followed every steps correctly while flashing new rom ... but at last.... while the process was going to end ....i without of knowledge took of the battery ......then then i pressed the power key the bootloader is blank and with vol- and power keys i could access only fastboot screen..... i am so worrying about it ...and need a way i could reset it to stock rom ....... .....guys i dont know what to do next i googled many things to reset but none helped ..... you are my last hope guys ....pls help...any little help is my pleasure

Hovatek

Dec 29, 2013
Lagos
www.hovatek.com
hi this is the only place where i could find some help so i want to ask ....i rooted my phone .....i did clockworkmod recovery ......i wanted to install android kitkat by cyanokat ...and ...i followed every steps correctly while flashing new rom ... but at last.... while the process was going to end ....i without of knowledge took of the battery ......then then i pressed the power key the bootloader is blank and with vol- and power keys i could access only fastboot screen..... i am so worrying about it ...and need a way i could reset it to stock rom ....... .....guys i dont know what to do next i googled many things to reset but none helped ..... you are my last hope guys ....pls help...any little help is my pleasure

do you have the stock backup? if you do then you could flash the files via fastboot. else, just use SP flash tool