[Q] HD + Help, Device Wont Boot

Search This thread

Cornballclub

Sep 1, 2014
So I Was In The Process Of Putting Cm11 On My Second Nook HD +, I Had Just Backed Up The Nook Image Locally On The Device, And Flashed Cwm recovery. Then I Tried To Flash Cm11 And It Failed. So I Pulled Out The Sd Card And Reformatted And Re Downloaded The Files And Copied Them To The SD Card. Then I Went To Reboot And I Accidentally Scrolled Down On A Question It Asked Me And I Selected Yes. Something About Disabling Stock Flash Or Something I Barley Saw It. What Was The Question And Why Wont My Nook HD+ Boot Anymore. Its Blank No Flash Of The Screen Or Anything.

Any Help Or Solution Would Be Appreciated.

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
So I Was In The Process Of Putting Cm11 On My Second Nook HD +, I Had Just Backed Up The Nook Image Locally On The Device, And Flashed Cwm recovery. Then I Tried To Flash Cm11 And It Failed. So I Pulled Out The Sd Card And Reformatted And Re Downloaded The Files And Copied Them To The SD Card. Then I Went To Reboot And I Accidentally Scrolled Down On A Question It Asked Me And I Selected Yes. Something About Disabling Stock Flash Or Something I Barley Saw It. What Was The Question And Why Wont My Nook HD+ Boot Anymore. Its Blank No Flash Of The Screen Or Anything.

Any Help Or Solution Would Be Appreciated.
First, it is very difficult to read your post with your capitalization technique. On any further follow-up posts, please don't do that.

Second, what version of CWM were you using?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app