[THE]2/19/09 Fuze Flip Clock [Add on Theme w/ wallpaper, sliding sounds, & ringtone]

Search This thread

sailerj

Oct 9, 2008
Herg, I want you to know that a relative nube thanks you VERY MUCH for your work on this theme. I've had and 8125, 8525, Tilt/8925, and now the Fuze. Your theme really completes this device. I also use the phone theme with the slider key cover and after a few tweeks to help the speed of TF I'm extremely happy. The stock ATT theme was a little tough for my 52 year old eyes and your theme makes it so I don't have to put my reading glasses on every time I want to check my Email or see what calls I've missed. Thank you again, and I'd be happy to donate or buy you a cyber cup of coffee! JS

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located
Herg, I want you to know that a relative nube thanks you VERY MUCH for your work on this theme. I've had and 8125, 8525, Tilt/8925, and now the Fuze. Your theme really completes this device. I also use the phone theme with the slider key cover and after a few tweeks to help the speed of TF I'm extremely happy. The stock ATT theme was a little tough for my 52 year old eyes and your theme makes it so I don't have to put my reading glasses on every time I want to check my Email or see what calls I've missed. Thank you again, and I'd be happy to donate or buy you a cyber cup of coffee! JS

i thank you for wanting to donate to me.......but i ask if you want to donate please donate to xda website instead.

i create all that i have for 2 reasons:

1. to see if i can do it or not
2. to watch others happy with my work when it is posted.

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located
All hail tf3d with stock tab

i finally got it to work with the thanks from xboxmod

The cab is not ready to post but i will post it soon

Attachments

• STOCKS.jpg
    STOCKS.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Landscape.jpg
    Landscape.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 55

vader165

Nov 28, 2008
The ATL
YEaHH! Great job herg and xboxmod! you guys are the greatest! now anxiously awaiting cab so i can hard reset again... also, herg is it possible to make the landscape track not blurry? it makes me dizzy after a bit.

Last edited:

Lucky 7

Nov 24, 2008
I Installed the theme... its working great. Only thing is on the bottom of the home screen in the bar at the bottom it used to have "Calender" on the left but now in its place is "Phone". I dont remember what was on the other side i believe it was "Contacts" now its "Programs". any way to change these back or to something else??? cause i dont need a phone button on the screen i already have a button on the phone that does that. any help would be appreciated.

Thanx
Lucky 7

fatpeopleunite

Nov 17, 2008
San Francisco
Hi Herg, like others stated this theme is great and is working flawlessly. I am still using V6 because I do not like the new landscape. However, I find the text size for the sms tab a little big. Is there anyway you can add a zoom feature like MobileMatt did? Or can you point me in the direction to get this feature? Thanks again for all your hard work.

vader165

Nov 28, 2008
The ATL
I Installed the theme... its working great. Only thing is on the bottom of the home screen in the bar at the bottom it used to have "Calender" on the left but now in its place is "Phone". I dont remember what was on the other side i believe it was "Contacts" now its "Programs". any way to change these back or to something else??? cause i dont need a phone button on the screen i already have a button on the phone that does that. any help would be appreciated.

Thanx
Lucky 7

hey, install diamond tweak. there is an option somewhere in there to let you change what both home softkeys are, among many other pretty helpful options. cheers!

fatpeopleunite

Nov 17, 2008
San Francisco
Hi Herg, like others stated this theme is great and is working flawlessly. I am still using V6 because I do not like the new landscape. However, I find the text size for the sms tab a little big. Is there anyway you can add a zoom feature like MobileMatt did? Or can you point me in the direction to get this feature? Thanks again for all your hard work.

Anyone? Sometimes I get texts that fill up the entire area and then some more so I cannot read the entire text. It is a lot easier for me to reply from the tab then to open the sms and reply from there. I'm sure this may be useful for other users as well. Thanks.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
I got it to work

holly sh**************t

awesome job Herg not that im surprised that you got it to work cause i knew it was only going to be a matter of time until you did lol!!! so now will this just be cab file that you id have to dl turn off tf3d install stock tab cab soft reset turn back on tf3d an it would work??? i hope that itll be just that....a cab to get it!!! so when can we expect the release???? thank you as always love your work thats why i recommend all your stuff to my friends on wm!!! :D

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
wow im shocked to see this thread so quiet for sooo long lol....well i guess ill just have to wait some time longer for some news on the release an what not!! keep up the amazing work!:D

ss_0088

Jan 3, 2009
Hey, is there any way you can make a cab for just the transparent clock? I would really appreciate it. thanks!