bootloader versions

Search This thread

Euclid's Brother

May 3, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.interphaze.com
Hi everyone,

I need some help determining the different versions of bootloaders. If you have time please do the following.

Let me know which bootloader your on. (ie. original 3.01, bootloader that came hc3.2, bootloaders that came with the ics leaks, locked or unlocked)

in adb or a terminal window, type "cat /proc/cmdline" and give me the contents. you can blank out any personal serial# that shows up.. or just give me what it says after "bootloader_ver" if it exists.

For 3.01 bootloaders, it should not exist.

Thanks,
EB

Deltabear

Jan 6, 2011
Simpsonville
PM Sent with info... Which Bootloader do you recommend? It seems I'm on 3.01, but I've been running Honeylicious 3.2.1 in the past, and have been on each of the 5 versions of FlexReaper since it started, am very happy with it!! :)

Thanks,

-DB

Euclid's Brother

May 3, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.interphaze.com
PM Sent with info... Which Bootloader do you recommend? It seems I'm on 3.01, but I've been running Honeylicious 3.2.1 in the past, and have been on each of the 5 versions of FlexReaper since it started, am very happy with it!! :)

Thanks,

-DB

If you've only ever flashed Custom ROMs, (not stock roms) then you are definitely still on the 3.01 bootloader. Thanks for the PM.

I'd still like to hear from someone that has the 3.2 HC bootloader. And even you A100/A200 guys.

Thanks

skadude66

Feb 22, 2011
Montreal
Good evening,

I had a lot of issues trying to get my tablet to be recognized by my computer, so I just managed to get a cat of cmdline on my tablet.

I am looking to flash the 3.0.1 update to Taboonay, but don't know which version of my bootloader I have. I looked in the file, and I don't think I found any sensitive info, but there also isn't any mention of a bootloader version. I rooted stock 3.2.1, then flashed RA and then an ICS ROM (AOKP and now Taboonay). Would that mean that I still have the 3.2.1 bootloader? Only reason why I ask is because Vache instructs us to flash another file if we are on the ICS bootloader?

I hope this makes sense, and can possibly help you out!

Sent from my A500 using xda premium