WP7 multiple google calendars

• Thread starter Deleted member 2634725
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2634725

Today i wanted to add a new calendar to my already existing 2 on my lumia, but it seems that i cannot access m.google.com/sync to grant permissions for the 3rd calendar....i did it this way for the other ones but now in the page i access it says that sync is not available for my device....anybody else experience this?

Is there a way to add more calendars?

kyllian68

May 13, 2012
I had a similar problem because google would automatically set the language of the page to French. To be able to add calendars, I had to change the language to English. Hope this will help

D

Deleted member 2634725

I had a similar problem because google would automatically set the language of the page to French. To be able to add calendars, I had to change the language to English. Hope this will help

on the calendar page and on my device i have the language set to English...

moaster7

Apr 9, 2012
How to sync more than one calendar

1) Make sure you have added your Gmail account. Settings>Email+Accounts

2) Make sure you have selected the Calendar to sync. Click on Google and tick "Calendar"

3) Go to m.google.com/sync/ using the Internet Explorer in mobile viewon WP, and WindowsPhone should appear. If it does not appear then change the language to English.

4) After clicking on WindowsPhone, you can choose which calendars to sync (upto 25).

5) You are done. To sync the calendars now, go back to Settings>Email+Accounts, longpress Google and select synchronize.

:) Hope this helped. If I helped you please press Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2634725

2) Make sure you have selected the Calendar to sync. Click on Google and tick "Calendar"

3) Go to m.google.com/sync/ using the Internet Explorer in mobile viewon WP, and WindowsPhone should appear. If it does not appear then change the language to English.

4) After clicking on WindowsPhone, you can choose which calendars to sync (upto 25).

5) You are done. To sync the calendars now, go back to Settings>Email+Accounts, longpress Google and select synchronize.

Hokay, so found the problme...upon accessing the page, the language was set to romanian...after changing the language from the page it self to english IT WORKED ... so thanks for the help guys...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to sync more than one calendar