Bricked note 10.1 2014 edition help

Search This thread

NerroEx

Jan 2, 2014
I downloaded some stupid app that could mess with the GPU, and it said it was going to install files, (yes it needed root) and then I think it said there might be a black screen, and to reflash it again or something, and now my screen boots on, and stays black. If i hold the power button to turn it off, it turns back on itself, shows the Note 10.1 2014 edition logo, and stays black... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP PLEASE PLEASE :crying:

benni_1994

Jul 8, 2012
Friedrichshafen
Try downloading a stock Rom for your device and flash it via Odin in download mode (volume down + power button) .

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

NerroEx

Jan 2, 2014
Try downloading a stock Rom for your device and flash it via Odin in download mode (volume down + power button) .

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Well, I went to a website with Stock FIRMWARE, if thats the same thing... IDK if youll be able to provide links here, but one will be much appreciated please...

dionesisjohn

Nov 30, 2007
New York
www.nesisjohn.com
Unbrick tablet

I downloaded some stupid app that could mess with the GPU, and it said it was going to install files, (yes it needed root) and then I think it said there might be a black screen, and to reflash it again or something, and now my screen boots on, and stays black. If i hold the power button to turn it off, it turns back on itself, shows the Note 10.1 2014 edition logo, and stays black... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP PLEASE PLEASE :crying:

From your web broswer do a search for stock rom for your tablet, it should be a zip file within that zip file a 1.5 gb file with the extintion at "MD5"
open ODIN and point Odin to the file you downloaded.

Go to your tablet press the volume - and the power at the same time
when prompt press volume +

Contect the tablet to your computer and from press start button

(make sure you have drivers installed on your computer.)

Top Liked Posts