[Q] Kernel flasing failed and mobile not rebooting

Search This thread

sudheer60

Jan 22, 2013
Chennai
HI all,
I was trying to flash CM11 legacy xperia kernel on my neo v(already on KK).the flash operation failed.And now when i try to reboot the mobile,it gives just a vibration and then nothing appears on the screen.How can i revive my Neo V again back to action.Please suggest!!!

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore
HI all,
I was trying to flash CM11 legacy xperia kernel on my neo v(already on KK).the flash operation failed.And now when i try to reboot the mobile,it gives just a vibration and then nothing appears on the screen.How can i revive my Neo V again back to action.Please suggest!!!

What kernel? What do u mean by failed?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk 2

ikhsaricky

Mar 10, 2014
bandung
HI all,

Try ro flash another kernel that support your device,,, its anywhere just search :):)

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

sudheer60

Jan 22, 2013
Chennai
Last edited:

sudheer60

Jan 22, 2013
Chennai
Hi,
I am not able to reboot the mobile into recovery mode.it just gives a vibraton when trying to switch on the mobile and then nothing appeas on the screen.And added to that ,my mobile battery has dranied down completely and even if i try connedting it to a pc via USB it's not detecting.

Try ro flash another kernel that support your device,,, its anywhere just search :):)

Sent from my SM-T311 using XDA Free mobile app

wolvgank

Aug 9, 2011
SAMARINDA
Hi,
I am not able to reboot the mobile into recovery mode.it just gives a vibraton when trying to switch on the mobile and then nothing appeas on the screen.And added to that ,my mobile battery has dranied down completely and even if i try connedting it to a pc via USB it's not detecting.

ur phone soft brick bro.
can u enter flash mode? when phone off press back button and then attach usb cable, if the led turn green u can flash stock ics firmware with flashtool.

Reactions: khanjan2khan

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore
Bad blocks would mean device is faulty... You can't flash kernel but you can flash stock ftf using flashtool...

sudheer60

Jan 22, 2013
Chennai
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.Which ftf should i flash now.Can you point me to the source?And what should i do after flashing.Does the mobile reside in ROOTED state after flashing the ftf.

Bad blocks would mean device is faulty... You can't flash kernel but you can flash stock ftf using flashtool...

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

ur phone soft brick bro.
    can u enter flash mode? when phone off press back button and then attach usb cable, if the led turn green u can flash stock ics firmware with flashtool.