[Q] Updating GPE failed via sideload now no ADB connection

Search This thread

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
Device charges but that's all.
Nothing detected in USB devices. I tried factory reset and different cables. No good.

I get no Android file transfer program ( I'm on a mac) when I plug into USB.

Any ideas?

sleekmason

Dec 22, 2013
Fayetteville
sleekmason.wordpress.com
Nothing detected in USB devices. I tried factory reset and different cables. No good.

Any ideas?

I had major problems as well. Remove your SD card and download the 510 stock rom. Reinsert SD card and manually boot in recovery by powering off your device, then holding the down button and powering on your device while still holding the down button. This will put you into your bootloader where you will be able to access recovery and install the 510 stock rom.

of course, if you have a good backup you can skip the last part and once in recovery restore your backup to get you back into action. Look in the developer section for further possible ways to do this there is a full backup that you can install from TWRP that may solve your problem. I was unable to make it work, and am hoping somebody will find an answer for me, but maybe it will work for you!

Reactions: gunnyman

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
I had major problems as well. Remove your SD card and download the 510 stock rom. Reinsert SD card and manually boot in recovery by powering off your device, then holding the down button and powering on your device while still holding the down button. This will put you into your bootloader where you will be able to access recovery and install the 510 stock rom.

of course, if you have a good backup you can skip the last part and once in recovery restore your backup to get you back into action. Look in the developer section for further possible ways to do this there is a full backup that you can install from TWRP that may solve your problem. I was unable to make it work, and am hoping somebody will find an answer for me, but maybe it will work for you!

Turns out all three of he usb cables I tried were bad :D
Got that fixed. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas?