[Q] Problem with Omni Rom 4.4.2 & 4.4.4

Search This thread

Movestar

May 27, 2014
Dear community.

I really have to solve this problem as I am going on holiday in 8 days and I dont want to use another ROM, as OmniROM runs best for me.
When I was on OmniROM 4.4.2 I was able to use the camera but not for video recording (also video playback in youtube just gave me sound and some horizontal lines - I can live without youtube but not without video recording).

Today I upgraded to 4.4.4 and I still have this issue.

Can anybody tell me what I can do to get video recording working? The kamera always crashes when I hit the record button.... :(

Update: I just found out, that I cannot receive any more photos via telegram (whatsapp alternate) and if I shoot a foto, it doesnt save in the gallery. Not even anywhere, its just the sound.
When opening the gallery, no photos get displayed too. If I run the cam app and slide I can see the recently made photos (with 4.4.2)

Last edited:

Ottomaani0

Feb 22, 2011
Nousiainen
Dear community.

I really have to solve this problem as I am going on holiday in 8 days and I dont want to use another ROM, as OmniROM runs best for me.
When I was on OmniROM 4.4.2 I was able to use the camera but not for video recording (also video playback in youtube just gave me sound and some horizontal lines - I can live without youtube but not without video recording).

Can anybody tell me what I can do to get video recording working? The kamera always crashes when I hit the record button.... :(

Update: I just found out, that I cannot receive any more photos via telegram (whatsapp alternate) and if I shoot a foto, it doesnt save in the gallery. Not even anywhere, its just the sound.
When opening the gallery, no photos get displayed too. If I run the cam app and slide I can see the recently made photos (with 4.4.2)
Try wiping the internal storage via TWRP. Remember to make a backup first.

Reactions: Movestar

Movestar

May 27, 2014

Thank you so much!!! You are my hero of the day.
Unfortunaly I forgot to backup the internal storage photos so they got lost now, but that was all which got deleted. So if anybody expects the same problems, backup your photos :good:;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear community.

Thank you so much!!! You are my hero of the day.
    Unfortunaly I forgot to backup the internal storage photos so they got lost now, but that was all which got deleted. So if anybody expects the same problems, backup your photos :good:;)
    Happy to help[emoji106]