Rearranged icon in apps drawer

Search This thread

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
Took me a while to find that one myself. Of course then it didn't work, apps didn't sort at all but it fixed itself after I reinstalled the beta and it would then sort them. Just an FYI in case you hit the button and nothing happens.

Reactions: lagunabad

Pick_A_Name

May 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Sort by Alphabet
Settings>>General>>Main Screen
Click right side of Oppo Launcher

It's odd that I have nothing under Settings>General>Main Screen as in I don't have a "Main Screen", but if I am in the app drawer and I long press an icon (they start wiggling) and at the bottom in green you can tap it to put them in alphabetical order.

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
need restard the phone lol

No, you don't. When its working they will immediately sort themselves, when something is hosed they won't restart or no. As to the fellow above you are on 1.2, they changed it in the beta to an option in the main settings and the drawer no longer sorts by a long press in the drawer.

Reactions: Pick_A_Name

Pick_A_Name

May 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
Thanks lagunabad. I have been struggling to get TWRP on here, so I hadn't put the beta on yet. Finally got TWRP on just now, so I'll see what everyone else sees.

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can we rearrange all icon in apps drawer? Im use colour os 2 beta

Sort by Alphabet
    Settings>>General>>Main Screen
    Click right side of Oppo Launcher
    Took me a while to find that one myself. Of course then it didn't work, apps didn't sort at all but it fixed itself after I reinstalled the beta and it would then sort them. Just an FYI in case you hit the button and nothing happens.
    need restard the phone lol

No, you don't. When its working they will immediately sort themselves, when something is hosed they won't restart or no. As to the fellow above you are on 1.2, they changed it in the beta to an option in the main settings and the drawer no longer sorts by a long press in the drawer.