[Q] Acer Iconia Tab A210 bricked
Hello, Im having a problem with my Acer Iconia A210.It is hanging on the acer screen.
I cant communicate with my tablet via USB (It says no device found or waiting for device). I can go to the recovery mode.
1. Tablet is off
2. Press VOL-(**) and Power and hold them
3. When tablet vibrates, leave Power button
4. Hold Vol- (** until it vibrates a second time (little bit shorter than first time)
5. Switch from Vol-(**) to Vol+(*) when is vibrating the second time
6. you see "booting into recovery" on your tablet, if you have done this correct.
Any help on unbricking my tablet?