Search This thread

Chriss1983

Jan 15, 2010
Mettmann
Is it possible to get TF3D running on the MEGA for too?

I had installed it before, but TF3D start in an endless loop.
:confused:

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
Chriss, indeed don't do this.....there are some people who have it on similar devices (not Mega). Requires a lot of development.

Only solution for now wait till somebody has it done and reports it working....:)

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
I dont think so, Mega doesnt support 3D, missing OpenGL driver (if i am not wrong)

hi, i have surfed a lot in the web and the results is:
MSM7225 528 is in touch2, snap, touch cruise, ecc ecc.
528mhz (overclocked by me at 640mhz)
and at this moment there aren't 3d drivers but when i copy 3dmapi.dll and openglES.dll in the windows directory i can run some 3d app.
i have installed also touchFlo3D and it start but not see well :(

help me to start 3d on this ppc please :D

zvoner5

Jan 27, 2010
Cluj-Napoca
hi, i have surfed a lot in the web and the results is:
MSM7225 528 is in touch2, snap, touch cruise, ecc ecc.
528mhz (overclocked by me at 640mhz)
and at this moment there aren't 3d drivers but when i copy 3dmapi.dll and openglES.dll in the windows directory i can run some 3d app.
i have installed also touchFlo3D and it start but not see well :(

help me to start 3d on this ppc please :D

Man I have to say this sounds great. It's good to finally see some more progress for this device. I hope that you can make a guide for overclocking the processor and that tf3d will be available soon :D

LtBlue

Jan 12, 2010
Dobrich
Correct me , but with only coping files and overclocking a few MHz above wouldn't do the job .... from all i've read , it seem that HARDWARELY Mega could't support TF3D , if i'm wrong then it's only a matter of time before some1 make our dream(1 of 2)* come true !
P.S. *our other dream is Android runnin on Mega ;]]

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
Android will be closer simply because more people are interested in that......;)

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
Device on steroids.....:D Thanks for sharing!

Have you noticed real performance improvement? Any impact on apps like TomTom?

Want to try but am a little careful because of generating extra heat or battery drain. Did you notice this?

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
Device on steroids.....:D Thanks for sharing!

Have you noticed real performance improvement? Any impact on apps like TomTom?

Want to try but am a little careful because of generating extra heat or battery drain. Did you notice this?

Hi. :)
Yes it is completely faster, also in TouchFlo and Menu, Messages, Internet, ecc, ecc.
In my mega no extra heat of the phone. The only things is that the battery drains a little bit before...but life is same good...but with more speed increase
:D

ddsimeonov

Mar 5, 2011
Varna
Yes, it is possible to run TF3D on Mega.
I have bought my Mega a month ago, and it is coming with TF3D from the operator or manufacturer.
It is running pretty good and fast. Battery lasts 4-5 days.
I think that these "Mega"s, that are produced last year are coming with TF3D and newer ROM from the manufacturer.:D

takthetank

Apr 13, 2010
athens
Could you post some pics with TF3D running and also the specs of your MEGA??
Because it is impossible to run TF3D with the original processor and RAM.

Yes, it is possible to run TF3D on Mega.
I have bought my Mega a month ago, and it is coming with TF3D from the operator or manufacturer.
It is running pretty good and fast. Battery lasts 4-5 days.
I think that these "Mega"s, that are produced last year are coming with TF3D and newer ROM from the manufacturer.:D

tusharnaik28

Jul 3, 2010
Over clocking problems

Guys, over clocking may damage the device, as written on the HTC Performance config. :confused:
Still if it's working fine, just let me know. :cool:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D