[Q] Need help wifi / stock ROM N900

Search This thread

dorigny

Dec 3, 2009
Hi guys,

First I wanna say that I have samsung phone since a long time, if I post here that means I already search around xda and web to find answers.
So let me explain my situation :

I have a note 3 SM-N900 (not the 4G, not the dual SIM), buy here in China. It's a real one don't worry about that.

I wanted to update the ROM (from sammobile firmware) and here start the problems :

AP: N900ZSUDNB1
CP: N900XXUBMI2
CSC: N900OZSDNB1

I cannot find any ROM who match 100% on sammobile website ! The closest one is the one from Singapore. I dld it.

So I try to update with ODIN and fail.
I try many versions, but each time ODIN fail in the process.

Then my phone was stuck with the screen fail update connect to KIES etc... But of course this solution is not working (KIES 2&3).
And moreover my KNOX counter now is 1. I don't really care about warranty so that doesn't matter.

Then I try to use CF autoroot with ODIN and here sucess ! My phone was booting again !

But now I cannot use wifi anymore ! So I try to wipe data / cache...

Now Wifi is working but very slowly and each time I want to connect it asks me the password for the wifi.

I try to install Custom ROM but in in the bootloader my phone cannot see the sd memory...

So I am a little confused about all this version on Note3...

What can I do to update my phone with the lastest STOCK ROM (100% working) ???

Thanks

Last edited:

ayo234

Nov 21, 2012
Try flashing another stock ROM through Odin since you phone is booted up again. And make sure you have the latest Odin. I believe the latest is 3.0.9.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app