[Q] Temporary root

Search This thread

zidz

Apr 7, 2011
Stockholm
www.piratplatsen.se
Hi,

I always perm rooted my erlier galaxys but I'll try to not do that this time.
Now I only wish to temporarily root so I can see those wake locks troubling me. Is there any way to temp root Galaxy S5 at the moment?

I will be thankful for any answer.
//zidz

babygau

Jun 22, 2011
Melbourne
Hi,

Now I only wish to temporarily root so I can see those wake locks troubling me. Is there any way to temp root Galaxy S5 at the moment?

//zidz

Just root your phone as normal

When you don't want it anymore, unroot it. Go to SuperSU -> Settings -> CleanUp -> Full unroot

Reactions: zidz

accrews2001

Aug 6, 2010
Fort Worth, TX

When you don't want it anymore, unroot it. Go to SuperSU -> Settings -> CleanUp -> Full unroot

Other posts say you have to factory reset after this step and reload the rom via Odin. Are those steps unnecessary? I just want to occasionally watch downloaded movies with flixster. If that is all I have to do, without screwing my phone up, that's great. Not worth it if I have to do all that other stuff though

Sent from my AT&T GS5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

//zidz