Gsmart Maya M1V2 - HELP Needed - Installed CWM after root - cant access CWM Recovery

Search This thread

hal9999

Feb 6, 2014
Please Help Folks : GSMART MAYA M1V2 -

I successfully rooted my device weeks ago and decided to install CWM so that i could back up by streamlined version of the OS (No Bloatware)
used MTK tools and

The procedure worked fine - the phone rebooted into CWM Mode - i created a recovery which i subsequently backed up!

Then i used details at the following site to resize the partition, with the Meteos app:

Again everything fine - then i reboot in order to restore my back up - THIS IS WHERE THINGS GO WRONG

Instead of booting into CWM5 my fone is in the stock recovery mode - and will not restore any version of my software - obviously not being CWM i cant install my recovery, but it wont even take the Manufacturers rom -

Please help folks - im in deep trouble - i believe i followed the instructions to the letter but now i am deeply concerned (cant really afford another fone)

I have the original rom, my CWM backup and i will do whatever is necessary to fix the issue - I am very upset about this and ive been working for hours on it - i know it sounds idiotic but i was in tears earlier :crying:

The fone boots into its own internal recovery mode - and is picked up by adb as 123456789 etc etc

I would be eternally grateful - please help me