[04/23/2012] LapDocks on Ebay for $59.99 |Ended

Search This thread

flexpackman

Apr 23, 2008
North Carolina
I just hope everyone gets one that tries....

The sold count is at 827 at this moment!

Either they cleaned the entire AT&T pipeline out or their cutoff of "limited quantity available" is hosed :rolleyes:

stewartsoda

Apr 25, 2008
Somewhere In Idaho
I just hope everyone gets one that tries....

The sold count is at 827 at this moment!

Either they cleaned the entire AT&T pipeline out or their cutoff of "limited quantity available" is hosed :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you have to specify the amount available when listing a multiple buy-it-now auction. And they did have that huge sale the other week, so maybe these are leftovers or cancelled orders.

nunjabusiness

Jan 20, 2011
1116 sold so far. I am so glad more people who want one can get one at a reasonable price.

Now the question is, "Why did those ripoff bastards at AT&T insist on full price for them for so long and then decide to just dump them?" They could have kept on selling them for $99 for quite a while from what I have seen.

stewartsoda

Apr 25, 2008
Somewhere In Idaho
They were showing over 2700 available last night when I looked. How the hell they got that many I don't know, but that was the availability showing in the Mobile app. For some reason I can't find that screen on my PC.

I think they were surprised by the quick sellout of their stock when they had it on sale the other day and decided to get more from whatever channel they got their original batch from. They couldn't run the same sale again so close to the last one so they had to sell them some other way (at a markup, too!).

Just conjecture, but it seems logical.

Atr1x

Feb 17, 2012
There's a tablet UI already available but it's outdated and it doesn't automatically change DPI. Hopefully someone can port webtop 3.0 from Razr or make a better tabletUI for CM9

Also, the Overskreen browser would be great with webtop.
Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Last edited:

JaronBang

Feb 10, 2010
Destin
Ordered mine about 30 hours ago, still no tracking number, I do hope I get it!

About to cancel my AT&T account because my contracts up, just waiting for the next big thing.

Having the lap dock will keep me from giving my Atrix away.

Grimcreaper

Jul 24, 2011
So i put in an order.. but now im getting a little leery about the order. Going through 1saleaday's reviews on ebay and around the web, the absolute highest number of complaints (other than broken item or missing parts) is that people are given false tracking info and never receive the item.

The tracking number i was given doesnt work with UPS or USPS at all.

">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. "

CaelanT

The tracking number i was given doesnt work with UPS or USPS at all.

">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. "

They generate the labels, but the item is still in their warehouse. You won't be able to track in until UPS picks it up and actually scans it. The item can sit in the warehouse for days before it's picked up. It's the same as you printing out your own shipping/USPS label at home. Until you drop the item off it's not in the shippers system. Usually people ship at the end of a day. In their case they may have a weekly bulk pickup or something.

EGM92

Mar 7, 2011
I got 2 while they were 59.99$, I haven't paid for them yet, is shipping free on both units? or did any of you with multiple units have to pay some sort of shipping?

Top Liked Posts