[S-OFF] DirtyRacun S-OFF - Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE (HBOOT - 1.15 & 1.19)

Are you excited about DirtyRacun?

• Yes! I have HBOOT 1.15

Votes: 111 17.6%
  • Yes! I have HBOOT 1.19

Votes: 276 43.7%
  • I already have S-OFF because I had HBOOT 1.12

Votes: 128 20.3%
  • What's with the crazy animals?!

Votes: 116 18.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

LadyX

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.unlimited.io
Please see our Website for Instructions and Downloads:

We have released the Racuns! This new tool does NOT require a downgrade procedure - it is a DIRECT S-OFF for HBOOTs 1.12 / 1.15 / 1.19 & 2.09

Support:

Update regarding Windows versions of our tools:

Team Unlimited has decided to drop all support for the Windows OS. This is due to massive amounts of trolling on forums and in our support channel as well as flamming us for our decision to not support Windows 8 or any version of Windows 64bit.
We attempted to explain to anyone who had questions why this was not supported - drivers are unreliable, percentage of risk for bricking was too high, and just general complications - but we were greeted with people who demanded support and others that came into our support # to tell us that "clearly we didn't test 64bit because it works" and "wanted to let us know that we could support 64bit."
We want to make it clear that we make these tools with our free time, for free, for you - our users. We made a decision to provide clear and concise directions and a live support channel. We can revoke all or part of this at any time and will should people become abusive to our team members.

To receive realtime support for S-OFF please visit our IRC channel If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

If you need help we highly suggest coming to our IRC #, we do not monitor this thread as much as we keep an eye on our IRC #. If you run into an error you will need to come to # for quick response and help - quick response may save your device!

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

dr_209.jpg

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools. Please do not write up "How To's" or guides on how to use our tools. We would like the end user experience to be consistent and if we need to change some of the steps we want our users to get them all at the same time - from our website.**

***If this thread gets out of control or if anyone outside of Team Unlimited post instructions we will close this thread and delete the bad instructions***

Last edited:

mgianni19

Oct 14, 2010
OH BABY!! Does this factory reset the phone?

Nevermind, I just read all the instructions. Disregard my stupid post :) Carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: benzodiaz-pam

jerdog

Admin Emeritus - Purveyor of word nuggets
Stickying this content as it is highly important and needs to be seen.

Beware that anything off topic will be treated as such, and will be in danger of being deleted or the user infracted or banned. Read for yourself, do your own research, and follow instructions before you attempt to do something that might brick your $600 device.

Last edited:

eXplicit815

Jan 10, 2008
Apopka, FL
So, if I'm reading the instruction correctly... The device doesn't need to be rooted in the first place, right? If you have a stock device with 1.15 or 1.19, you can run the steps starting after relocking the device?

mmmdieselfumes

May 19, 2009
San Antonio
No go for Windows 7 x64?!? Both of mine are 64. Foiled again!

As are mine, but you can download the Ubuntu 12.10 32bit ISO, and make a boot/live-USB, and do it from there. Non-invasive, and it's really a good tool to have (saved I don't know how many windows systems that couldn't boot up using it). The 32bit version will run on 64bit system.

Guitarified

Sep 9, 2010
Adrian, MI
www.guitarified.com
Try virtual machine

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Never used it...know nothing about it. Guess I'm gonna have to do some research!

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

As are mine, but you can download the Ubuntu 12.10 32bit ISO, and make a boot/live-USB, and do it from there. Non-invasive, and it's really a good tool to have (saved I don't know how many windows systems that couldn't boot up using it). The 32bit version will run on 64bit system.

Guess I'll give it a shot. Never used Ubuntu before so this should be interesting. Thanks!

mmmdieselfumes

May 19, 2009
San Antonio
Never used it...know nothing about it. Guess I'm gonna have to do some research!

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Guess I'll give it a shot. Never used Ubuntu before so this should be interesting. Thanks!

It's really easy. I'll make a quick step by step to make life easy for ya!

1.) Download the 32bit ISO (Ubuntu 12.10) It's free.
2.) Download the USB Installer Tool (Here) It's free.
3.) Run the USB Installer Tool
  • A.) Select Ubuntu 12.10 from drop-down list
    B.) Find the Ubuntu ISO you downloaded
    C.) Insert and select the USB Thumb-drive you want to use (Think you can use a 1gb stick)
    D.) Select the format-drive option, and run the utility
4.) Reboot your computer and go into the BIOS, and put change the "Removable Drive" as your first boot-device.
5.) Save-Exit, and Reboot, and let the process happen!

Last edited:

Guitarified

Sep 9, 2010
Adrian, MI
www.guitarified.com
It's really easy. I'll make a quick step by step to make life easy for ya!

1.) Download the 32bit ISO (Ubuntu 12.10) It's free.
2.) Download the USB Installer Tool (Here) It's free.
3.) Run the USB Installer Tool
  • A.) Select Ubuntu 12.10 from drop-down list
    B.) Find the Ubuntu ISO you downloaded
    C.) Insert and select the USB Thumb-drive you want to use (Think you can use a 1gb stick)
    D.) Select the format-drive option, and run the utility
4.) Reboot your computer and go into the BIOS, and put change the "Removable Drive" as your first boot-device.
5.) Save-Exit, and Reboot, and let the process happen!

You are a lifesaver, man. I think I can handle that! Downloading now. Thanks!

evoforevo

Feb 21, 2012
Guys its probably been answered some other thread already to lazy to read. But if my ruu is 2.13 and hboot 1.15 whow do I up to hboot 1.19 as stated.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Reactions: Guitarified

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please see our Website for Instructions and Downloads:

We have released the Racuns! This new tool does NOT require a downgrade procedure - it is a DIRECT S-OFF for HBOOTs 1.12 / 1.15 / 1.19 & 2.09

Support:

Update regarding Windows versions of our tools:

Team Unlimited has decided to drop all support for the Windows OS. This is due to massive amounts of trolling on forums and in our support channel as well as flamming us for our decision to not support Windows 8 or any version of Windows 64bit.
    We attempted to explain to anyone who had questions why this was not supported - drivers are unreliable, percentage of risk for bricking was too high, and just general complications - but we were greeted with people who demanded support and others that came into our support # to tell us that "clearly we didn't test 64bit because it works" and "wanted to let us know that we could support 64bit."
    We want to make it clear that we make these tools with our free time, for free, for you - our users. We made a decision to provide clear and concise directions and a live support channel. We can revoke all or part of this at any time and will should people become abusive to our team members.

To receive realtime support for S-OFF please visit our IRC channel If you do not have an IRC client you can use this link.

If you need help we highly suggest coming to our IRC #, we do not monitor this thread as much as we keep an eye on our IRC #. If you run into an error you will need to come to # for quick response and help - quick response may save your device!

Using how-to guides, "kits" and using other instructions on XDA to S-OFF your device is not recommended and will not be supported by Team Unlimited. If you want the best experience and results - go direct to the source. Dealing with support issues through the forums is inefficient and posts may get lost in long support threads, of which we would have too many to actively monitor. We have therefore decided that all support should be through our IRC channel. This will allow us to help you in real-time and through the whole process.

dr_209.jpg

**You may not redistribute nor link directly to any of our tools without the expressed consent of Team Unlimited. We DO NOT authorize any dev use of our tools within other kits or tools. Please do not write up "How To's" or guides on how to use our tools. We would like the end user experience to be consistent and if we need to change some of the steps we want our users to get them all at the same time - from our website.**

***If this thread gets out of control or if anyone outside of Team Unlimited post instructions we will close this thread and delete the bad instructions***
    *** 3.16 ***

3.16 is now supported!

dr_209.jpg

Instructions and downloads are on our website: http://unlimited.io
    Stickying this content as it is highly important and needs to be seen.

Beware that anything off topic will be treated as such, and will be in danger of being deleted or the user infracted or banned. Read for yourself, do your own research, and follow instructions before you attempt to do something that might brick your $600 device.