All non Amazon apps on the App Menu

Search This thread

sudnep

Aug 1, 2014
I found a way to have al the sideloaded apps to appear on the app menu on fire tv. All you need to do is install amazon appstore for android (you can download it on the amazon's website). Sideloading does not work for this purpose. What i did was installed dropbox and added thea pk to it and installed from threre. Now go to the App Menu and MAGIC happens, you will get list of al the installed apps on it. DOWNSIDE: YOU WILL LOSE THE ORIGINAL AMAZON APPSTORE THAT CAME WITH AFTV, BUT DONT WORRY YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO ORIGINAL STYLE JUST BY UNISTALLING THE AMAZON APPSTORE YOU INSTALLED AND RESTARTING THE DEVICE. Don't forget to say thanks.

jmerrilljr2

Jul 13, 2014
I found a way to have al the sideloaded apps to appear on the app menu on fire tv. All you need to do is install amazon appstore for android (you can download it on the amazon's website). Sideloading does not work for this purpose. What i did was installed dropbox and added thea pk to it and installed from threre. Now go to the App Menu and MAGIC happens, you will get list of al the installed apps on it. DOWNSIDE: YOU WILL LOSE THE ORIGINAL AMAZON APPSTORE THAT CAME WITH AFTV, BUT DONT WORRY YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO ORIGINAL STYLE JUST BY UNISTALLING THE AMAZON APPSTORE YOU INSTALLED AND RESTARTING THE DEVICE. Don't forget to say thanks.

How did you enable install from unknown sources?

sudnep

Aug 1, 2014
didnt know was already found

I didn't know somebody already found out this before, anyway to enable the apps from unknown source sideload Settings.apk and change the settings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.