[ROM] "Liquid"bAdDroid 3.0 (12/17/10)

Search This thread

lexknight

Sep 27, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
First I want to THANK bigrushdog without him this would not have been possible at all... This rom is based off his LiquidRush rom...bigrushdog YOUR THE MAN !!!;)

Just like my bAdDroid 2.2 roms that I released a while back, this is a Rom that I cooked up for myself... not for anyone else, but people always ask me where they can get it so I guess here it is... LOL...

Like I said this is MY ROM... I have taken anything and everything out of it that I don't use, if you want something added, then add it... (i.e.... why have both Gmail, and Mail, when you can download K-9 mail, and it does for me what they do, and its one App in the drawer... NOT 2)... Also I don't use FaceBook, Twitter, FriendStream... I have real flesh and blood friends... but if you use them... Flash them... LOL

I guess if you want to give it a spin... download it...

I have changed a ton of things from bigrushdog's in the way of graphics, and colors, added a custom boot animation made by me.... Have added in Gingerbreads App store, and a bunch of other things I cant even think about...

Make sure you wipe everything... And like all roms, you are doing this at your OWN RISK... But I have flashed the final copy so many times just to check and make sure its all ok and it's being a "good" bAdDroid.... LOL... and have found to just let it sit for a min once you see the "pick a language screen" for best results...

If anyone wants to change something and post it, that wont bother me in the least...

SOOOOOOoooo... Without further a due... Let me give you bAdDroid 3.0... :D

bAdDroid 3.0
LINK
MIRROR1
MIRROR2

Stalte

Nov 15, 2009
Asheville
First not my rom. It's bigrushdogs work.
The rom is in alpha which means loads of problems not meant to be a daily YET.

Random reboots depending on kernel, no MMS send/receive, Location/Security tab in settings fc, other setting fc for me, (possibly) proximity sensor, the headphone jack doesn't work, Native Wifi tether gives error, 4G and HDMI.
Again it is an alpha there are supposed to be things wrong!!!

Here is the link just in case I missed something.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870944

Oh and on the REAL thread there are screen shots :p

PS: its called Lipuidrush beause of the work of bigrushdog