[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fayrarri

Oct 28, 2011
Canton, MI
I refllashed this rom a couple days ago cuz that ICS theme is oh so beautiful, but im getting some crazy battery drain when not using the device. Fell asleep for 4 hours and im down 60% on battery life. Any idea on what the issue is? I have possibly 10 apps installled n the ROM but Ive run those same apps before with no drain whatsoever...

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
I refllashed this rom a couple days ago cuz that ICS theme is oh so beautiful, but im getting some crazy battery drain when not using the device. Fell asleep for 4 hours and im down 60% on battery life. Any idea on what the issue is? I have possibly 10 apps installled n the ROM but Ive run those same apps before with no drain whatsoever...

When you reflashed, did you do a Fresh Install of the apps? Or did you just restore them with TB? Did you restore the data for the Apps also?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Last edited:

fayrarri

Oct 28, 2011
Canton, MI
Well it says battery health is good... Now idk what's up, I was getting 24 hours of moderate use out of this battery on newSense and UKE, and right now I'm at under 5 hours with 25 to go

fayrarri

Oct 28, 2011
Canton, MI
Nope, no facebook here. Im gonna give cpuspy a try, pprobably is some app... Though i havent installed anything i wasnt running on newSense

fayrarri

Oct 28, 2011
Canton, MI
Don't know whats changed but I'm at 12 hours of moderate use with over 50% remaining... I have no idea what was causing the drain but its all good for now

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts