[APK] Xperia S Original Home and other apk

Search This thread

desirez_pete

May 28, 2011
Can someone upload the new camera and gallery apk's from the ICS beta? They're much better then the GB ones :)

MarkMRL

Jul 1, 2011
did you install the apk before or after the update.

After. Before I had them installed into system/app to save some space, and everything worked. But now, even if I put them back into system they don't work, but they do work if I install them normally with the included bat file. :confused:

Obviously, the update restored everything to default in system, so I had to install them again.

Last edited:

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
After. Before I had them installed into system/app to save some space, and everything worked. But now, even if I put them back into system they don't work, but they do work if I install them normally with the included bat file. :confused:

Obviously, the update restored everything to default in system, so I had to install them again.

just delete ALL the previous xperia s apk, and reinstll them including the widget apk.

MarkMRL

Jul 1, 2011
Seems like I did it. I removed every single XS app from my phone both in system and then reinstalled them with the bat file, then with root explorer i moved all of them to system/app, rebooted, wiped cache, and now they work while being installed in system.

Not sure if all these steps were necessary, but now they work while installed as system apps.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Seems like I did it. I removed every single XS app from my phone both in system and then reinstalled them with the bat file, then with root explorer i moved all of them to system/app, rebooted, wiped cache, and now they work while being installed in system.

Not sure if all these steps were necessary, but now they work while installed as system apps.

all you need to do is click on the apk file to install, you dont need to put them in any paticular area.

amodeos

Dec 31, 2011
surabaya
hi...i got xperia s full app, i've try all of that and mostly work. conversation.apk dosent work...and i didnt try to install framework apks. install it usually dont replace it. timescape UI was so great...install all of timescape apks, phonebook.apk work so beautifull, and semcphone looks like new ics beta...work.(i think for both last apks u must install smartsearch.apk).
here the link http://www.mediafire.com/?xjcms7dcrr9tmpk

ive got this from xperia blog too...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ridho1

Ridho1

Dec 25, 2011
Suroboyo cok!
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
hi...i got xperia s full app, i've try all of that and mostly work. conversation.apk dosent work...and i didnt try to install framework apks. install it usually dont replace it. timescape UI was so great...install all of timescape apks, phonebook.apk work so beautifull, and semcphone looks like new ics beta...work.(i think for both last apks u must install smartsearch.apk).

Try Rayonium that ported by Wilihangga. This is almost completely Xperia S theme. The messaging is sooooo beautiful. :eek::eek: The ROM is so lightweight like aire's ROM btw. :)

I hope mastah hansip can add the smooth spinner to its framework. :eek:

Reactions: pjgowtham

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Try Rayonium that ported by Wilihangga. This is almost completely Xperia S theme. The messaging is sooooo beautiful. :eek::eek: The ROM is so lightweight like aire's ROM btw. :)

I hope mastah hansip can add the smooth spinner to its framework. :eek:

Smooth spinner actually is the easiest mod I've ever added :) surely mastah angga can fix that in an instance ;)

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App

ksmuthucv

Mar 3, 2011
REQ: Edit Home.apk

hansip87,
I was trying to decompile the attached or xperia s home.apk. i'm running into the below issue. could you please help me out, what is wrong that i'm doing?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
error
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I: Baksmaling...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loaded.
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\admroot\apktool\framework\1.apk
I: Loaded.
I: Decoding file-resources...
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=textAppearance, value=0x02090045
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=textAppearance, value=0x02090048
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=textAppearance, value=0x02090045
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=textAppearance, value=0x02090048
I: Decoding values*/* XMLs...
Note: Before editing, i have downloaded framework-res.apk of xperia s and did an 'apktool if framework-res.apk' as well.

Thanks,
Muthu

omarfaieq007

Jun 28, 2011
I installed only the music player on ICS official on Arc S,it works but the sound enhancement doesn't work it gives force stop..any idea?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this on xperiablog, get them while it's hot ;) At last i got reflection on my dock bar and THAT WONDERFUL EARTH WALLPAPER I HAVE SEARCHED FOR LONG!! :D Don't know if the APK is compatible with ICS, somebody should try it there.. But in GB it's compatible :)

Included in Xperia S zip file:

Home.apk – Xperia S home launcher
    SemcMusic.apk – Xperia S music player
    SemcCalendar.apk – Xperia S calendar app
    livewallpaperearth.apk – Animated 3D globe live wallpaper
    WidgetPicker.apk – Need if you want to use one of the widgets clock or On/Off
    ClockWidget.apk – New clock for homescreen
    MusicWidget.apk – New widget for music player
    PhotoWidget.apk – Animated photo widget
    OnOffTools.apk – New widget with shortcuts
    WeatherWidget.apk – Animated weather widget

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/02/25/xperia-s-home-launcher-and-widgets-leaked/

Update:SoundEnhancement.apk as equalizer is available. thanks to muzontnt for that. :) Download from attachment below
    works for me:
    SemcMusic.apk
    MusicWidget.apk
    SemcCalendar.apk
    Home.apk

didn't work for me (installed and the icons is showing but i can't luanch it) :
    WeatherWidget.apk
    ClockWidgets.apk
    OnOffTools.apk

i didn't try installing:
    WidgetPicker.apk
    PhotoWidget.apk
    livewallpaperearth.apk

running RayOnium V3 arie's kernel

You have to install widget picker for the rest of the widget.apk.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App
    semcCalender.apk
    livewallpaperearth.apk
    MusicWidget.apk
    SemcMusic.apk
    PhotoWidget.apk

works fine but the others seems in widgets menu but couldn't load. Home.apk i did before and do not try again but my file has 848 KB but this file is bigger than mine
    Don't forget to install widgetPicker.apk for OnOffTools, WeatherWidget, and PhotoWidget.apk. it is like intermediary app for those app.
    It seems like I installed all of them as regular apks. Would it be better to install those as system apks? Because music for example is 15Mb and weather is 6.

Also, I assume system apks are installed in a different partition, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok then i install home.apk and it solves the problem now everything works fine but
    SoundEnhancement.apk what is it i couldn't understand (i use poweramp pro)

By installing that one you can access the equalizer from within the music player.