[ROM][ARC/ARC S] - SoftWhite MIUI multilanguage - [2.2.3][Updated 02/04/12]

Search This thread

maliceomalice

Apr 26, 2011
OnePlus 8T
I heard the battery life of miui rom is very goog,but i dont really feel the difference. Does the baseband effect the rom? Im using .56

Sent from my LT18i using x premium

dinesh690

Retired Forum Moderator
Dec 9, 2011
UK
Battery life was similair to Doomkernel for me, quite a lot of drain when using the phone, amazingly little drain when in idle. Btw baseband.56 is infamous for bad battery life, use .36 or .64. I love MIUI, best rom ever but its a bit too laggy for me :/hope i can use it again one day. Miss it already :(

Reactions: maliceomalice

kurnage

Jun 24, 2009
Newcastle, NSW
Is anyone else having trouble using the Theme chooser in this rom cause I still cant get the online themes to load. It always says "Unable to connect to network" yet I can still use all my other apps that use online connection.
Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

taaviu

Jan 11, 2010
Tallinn
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia V
Is anyone else having trouble using the Theme chooser in this rom cause I still cant get the online themes to load. It always says "Unable to connect to network" yet I can still use all my other apps that use online connection.
Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

Sure you didn't delete some apps in system/app folder.

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

Superfiscious

Mar 21, 2012
Great ROM, I like the look of it. The only downside is that it is'nt getting updated often.

edit:
I found a bug? Everytime when I want to open messages, it says com.android.mms has stopped unexpectly. Any fix for this?

Edit2: i found a solution, just turn off all the settings you find at the advanced settings(messages ›settings › advanced settings)

Last edited:

Superfiscious

Mar 21, 2012
I got a problem. Whenever I try to take a screenshot (volume down+menu button) the animation and sound of the capture plays, but it does not save. When I unmount the SD-card, the screencapture does work and it gives a popup that the file is saved. When I look at the directory it is: /data/sdcard/MIUI/screen_cap.
I want the screencapture to save it when I have the SD-card is mounted. How can I accomplish this?

edit:
I saw other people have the same question, this is their solution:
1) Go to Settings > System > SD card Settings. Click Unmount SD card.

2) Take your screenshots. They will now show up in your gallery.

3) Go back to SD card Settings and click Mount SD card.

**The below steps are OPTIONAL, but will remove the annoying "Move data to sd card" popup. Unfortunately, even if you hit OK, it will not successfully move the screenshots to the SD Card, despite looking like it does. Even worse, everytime your SD card is mounted, it will display that popup.

4) Using root explorer, go to /data/sdcard/. Delete the DCIM folder if it exists. Open /MIUI/screen_cap and move (dont copy, but move) all files inside to /sdcard/MIUI/screen_cap/. The goal here is to have nothing left inside /data/sdcard/ except empty folders (you can even remove those).

5) Open Gallery, press the Settings button, Re-scan SD card.

So, I thought to fix this problem the only thing we need to do is to locate the file that determine the directory of the screenshot made. I only found one file located in /system/bin and it's called screenshot, and it has no extension. So my question is, which program can I use to edit this file?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts