Aug 26, 2007
usa
Sure I was try. But without any sucсess :(
after two weeks working days I finally got my xperia z1 repaired from sony
the parts replaced: adhesive wp cover rear
adhesiven wp window back
speaker panel black
battery

looks like they fixed shutdown loop issue but it happened one time again (hope don't happen)
but sony repair department they damage the sim card cover.can't cover it completely break out
****ing **** need to send phone back to sony again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying:

did you fix yours?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power and vol+ force reboot, not shutdown, to force shutdown u need to push the tiny red button in the sim location.
    I suggest you to reflash your phone with a tft file or with SUS, 4.4.2 brings many drain battery problems.
    I've already ask this question on sonymobile forum, but have no result. Trying to post it here.

I upgrade my Z1 to 4.4.2 and get the next issue.
    When I switch off my phone with long press power button -> "swich off phone", its successfully shutting down but after 5-10 sec. show startup SONY logo then swich off display then show logo again and so on endlessly...
    It was very unexpectedly, when I swich off Z1 and put it into pocket, after cuple of days I found it totally discharged. I cant make phone alive with wall charger and only 2-3 hours on USB charger can reanimate Z1.
    I was try everything what I read no docs and forums, reflash with SUS and sony PCC, flash different versions of FTF via flashtool, boot on safe mode etc, but nothing helps :(

Is there software problem with shutdown loop or problem with battery controller or something else? How can I fix it? Any considerations?

P.S. Small "force shutdown" button or Power+VolUp combination sometimes helps to shutdown phone.

Try to start from scratch:
    1. Wipe internal sdcard
    2. Eject (pull out) you external sdcard
    3. Re-flash FTF (don't thick anything, let it default flash configuration)
    4. Don't try to restore any app or data from old firmware version.
    5. Check if the problem still persist
    I've already ask this question on sonymobile forum, but have no result. Trying to post it here.

I upgrade my Z1 to 4.4.2 and get the next issue.
    When I switch off my phone with long press power button -> "swich off phone", its successfully shutting down but after 5-10 sec. show startup SONY logo then swich off display then show logo again and so on endlessly...
    It was very unexpectedly, when I swich off Z1 and put it into pocket, after cuple of days I found it totally discharged. I cant make phone alive with wall charger and only 2-3 hours on USB charger can reanimate Z1.
    I was try everything what I read no docs and forums, reflash with SUS and sony PCC, flash different versions of FTF via flashtool, boot on safe mode etc, but nothing helps :(

Is there software problem with shutdown loop or problem with battery controller or something else? How can I fix it? Any considerations?

P.S. Small "force shutdown" button or Power+VolUp combination sometimes helps to shutdown phone.

I had something similar to your problem and solve it by connecting the phone to flashtools in fast boot (power button + volume + button) so after selecione check current device status and ready the phone restart and recovery I could enter and there you restore the phone and stay as before hope you serve anything we are here