UNLOCK i337m 4.4.2 nc1 -14.99

Search This thread

colorsharpkid

Dec 23, 2007
first off im posting this here because this is where most ppl might come to look for this info

2nd im sorry to say this isnt a software solution

3rd im only posting this because i feel it may help others

s4 rogers i337m canada
os 4.4.2
nc1 org everything never messed with secret menus blahblah

i went to cellunlocker.net
and i really didnt wanna do this but the guys here in town vegas want 50$ to help me unlock it when he said 2days for a code i figured id try a code myself

ordered @ 8am got code by 2pm in email i was soo skeptical but it worked 8 digit code i thought it was suppose to be a 6digit but whatever

ok biggest thing is make sure you select i337m galaxy s iv 4
and when asked u put correct carrier locked to .... i really figured i had just gave 14.99 away but nope it worked i put my h2o simcard in it it asked for a code i put code and it worked

some people were talking about fastgsm.com but on the the checkout it says they cant unlock anything above a certain baseband and im like wtf ? so some services want to tunnel over net into ur pc and over your phone remote and those wont work at least not on my nc1 baseband 4.4.2 and free unlock way isnt avail to me anymore cause of that

im sorry if this post is stupid but i wanted to let anyone needing a unlock know 14.99 should get them unlocked with cellunlocker.net

now i did read that if you played around in your service menu that using a code might not work idk about that but hey i figured 15$ gamble was better then wasting 50bucks or 40bucks locally

now i can jump on wifi and see what the heck this s4 is trying to do with a update cause wifi kept trying to auto downoad a update even tho it was unchecked so i kept it off wifi untill now

woot woot waiting 6hrs sucked but its nothing compared to olden days of waiting a week for the org carrier to email u back the code