[Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tommykoo

Oct 16, 2011
Nice, but the big question is, so you have the same display bug like me, if you load the cwm?

Sent from my LG-E400 using XDA

Ok, I will tell you how to escape my bricked phone:

First of all, you must to upgrade you bricked phone to Germany firmware ( V10H - You can download it in the internet).

When upgrade finished, You phone still bricked ( On logo LG and restart again and again). Be patient, You just let your phone do it, and it would stop.

So you connect it to PC, ( certainly had full driver LG.). then, You open the CWM LG E 400 software. Finally, Your phone unbrick so easy.

You can try it. if i'm wrong, tell me plz :)

Hồng Anh Vũ

tommykoo

Oct 16, 2011
cook rom for lg had no L3?: Nhầm lẫn:

Haha. You misunderstood what i mean.

Not rom cook for LG for now. Otherwise, My post had just a trick that help you out your situation.

And if your phone is live again, you can upgrade any firmware you want. (VN, Italy, ect.)

OKay, I tell you more how i brick my phone. hehe. I bought my phone 2 day ago. And i wanted to root it. So I use WINDOWS 7 to root.

But, Unfortunately, The final step had problem. My phone could not start Springboard. It just pending on LOGO LG and Restart over and over.

So I found alot another way to take it back. As you read my previous post, it was no effect. How come... I was afraid that i must to bring it to LG Customer center.

So sad, but in that movement I figured that I could use to WIN XP to Flash firmware, make sure no error. And then I used CMW LG E400 to bring my phone back to live.

:rolleyes: No doubt....

FiliPop

Aug 2, 2011
Ниш
Haha. You misunderstood what i mean.

Not rom cook for LG for now. Otherwise, My post had just a trick that help you out your situation.

And if your phone is live again, you can upgrade any firmware you want. (VN, Italy, ect.)

OKay, I tell you more how i brick my phone. hehe. I bought my phone 2 day ago. And i wanted to root it. So I use WINDOWS 7 to root.

But, Unfortunately, The final step had problem. My phone could not start Springboard. It just pending on LOGO LG and Restart over and over.

So I found alot another way to take it back. As you read my previous post, it was no effect. How come... I was afraid that i must to bring it to LG Customer center.

So sad, but in that movement I figured that I could use to WIN XP to Flash firmware, make sure no error. And then I used CMW LG E400 to bring my phone back to live.

:rolleyes: No doubt....
I rooted my phone with win7 with no problem

tommykoo

Oct 16, 2011
I rooted my phone with win7 with no problem

Yes, it's normal if u can root on WIN 7.:D

And I dont have any advise you do on WIN XP. That's my point. I want to make sure everything is Ok to me. And whole story that is my experience, and I wrote this for someone had problem like me. That's all.:)

So any question?

dufwppl

Feb 21, 2011
Łódź
Nothing has changed for the better. No picture.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

First of all, you must to upgrade you bricked phone to Germany firmware ( V10H - You can download it in the internet).
Does this firmware includes Polish language

Ygreck

Apr 9, 2012
Aachen
ok new font size as in its too big too read? or is all scrambled?

lg_cwm.jpg

Does this firmware includes Polish language
Yes

@tommykoo
do you start the *.bat as admin?

Last edited:
Reactions: irberserk

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
ok well time to start from scratch and see if i cant at least get it back to being too big etc... ive talked with utkanos and hes given me some ideas but apparently things just arent working properly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!