The Rom Bible

Search This thread

bamabruin

Feb 22, 2011
Hello All,

I recently flashed Ginger Yoshi on my 32b mt3g, but now I need to prepare my phone for a tmobile warranty exchange by either unrooting or flashing a stock-looking Rom.

If I follow this Unrooting guide, will it work with my current Radio (2.22.27.08)?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=641179&highlight=unroot&page=2
[the link to the tmobile forum on the last post of this thread]

I previously used the TMUS-Froyo remix- Can I flash back to that with my current Radio and SPL or will I need to change my radio again? Or is there another Froyo-looking Rom that will work with my current Radio and SPL?

Radio: 2.22.27.08
SPL: 1.33.0013d

If anyone has any suggestions for this it would be greatly appreciated!!

DonJuan692006

Jul 22, 2010
Suffolk, VA
ginger yoshi works great on my 32b .. the only thing is that the battery life kinda sucks .. any ideas howto fix this?
-> I know about the usb-reboot thing .. (also did that..)
(Battery drains in about 6 hours with moderate usage.. -_-)

Wipe battery stats, but do it properly. There is a procedure to use this feature from recovery and extend battery life.

yuanlin0823

Jul 16, 2010
Any plan for updating this ROM Bible?

I strongly suggest that you put Froyo Dragon 0.4/0.7 [2.2.1] ROM for 32A HTC Magic users.

They are extremely fast and stable version for 32A users.

The only drawback for Chinese/Taiwanese is there is no Chinese input, but can be solved with google voice ^^

Thanks for the collection of materials here.

Dreczyciel

May 14, 2012
If you want best performance, stable and new. Check cm7 for 32b/a. I have a 32b and is very fast and stable.

Top Liked Posts