[Q] Best Way To Back Up & Restore Go Launcher EX

Search This thread

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
I've tried Go Backup and it barely ever works, would Titanium Backup be a better bet? Does it back up your launchers widgets and all that? I primarily use Go Launcher and get so tired of having to go back and readd every widget on a fresh rom install.

thedevilashish

Aug 28, 2013
Ranchi, Jharkhand
Backup Feature Present

I've tried Go Backup and it barely ever works, would Titanium Backup be a better bet? Does it back up your launchers widgets and all that? I primarily use Go Launcher and get so tired of having to go back and readd every widget on a fresh rom install.

Hey Bro! There is a backup option in Go Launcher itself.. it backups your Go Launcher customizations.. Go To Preferences > Advance Settings > Backup & Restore > Backup :) I Hope This Helped You! If Yes, The Hit Thanks :)

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
Hey Bro! There is a backup option in Go Launcher itself.. it backups your Go Launcher customizations.. Go To Preferences > Advance Settings > Backup & Restore > Backup :) I Hope This Helped You! If Yes, The Hit Thanks :)
Yea tried that too and it doesn't always work like it's supposed to has the same ill effect as Go Backup & Restore. I think it really just backs up the launcher settings but not the widgets. That and there's no way to export it to use at a later date in another rom.

DorkyDev

Aug 22, 2008
Atlanta
Google Pixel 6a
Nice but WEIRD...

I restored one widget and then my whole setup/layout restored itself automatically... Only had to reenable 3 other widgets.

Can't figure that one out for the life of me. LoL