How to Calibrate Accelerometer in i9100 4.1.2?

Search This thread

WasifSal

Mar 29, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Hey guys. My Galaxy S2 (4.1.2) has its Accelerometer function messed up. I need to fix this by calibrating.

How do i knw if calibrating will fix this?
Well firstly there is no horizontal calibration tool in 4.1.2.
ALSO when I look at the stats in AndroSensor( my sensor is okay) it gives me the results as FLAT when i turn it about 50 degrees to the left side. Then i see the Sigma value to be ~10.5 m/s2.... (Or in comparison to my LG G2 as NORMAL) .

SO plz help me out here. Im rooted btw ;)

Thanks!!!

Sent from my LG-D802

Sun90

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 1, 2011
MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
Hey guys. My Galaxy S2 (4.1.2) has its Accelerometer function messed up. I need to fix this by calibrating.

How do i knw if calibrating will fix this?
Well firstly there is no horizontal calibration tool in 4.1.2.
ALSO when I look at the stats in AndroSensor( my sensor is okay) it gives me the results as FLAT when i turn it about 50 degrees to the left side. Then i see the Sigma value to be ~10.5 m/s2.... (Or in comparison to my LG G2 as NORMAL) .

SO plz help me out here. Im rooted btw ;)

Thanks!!!

Sent from my LG-D802

Just check the 'Play Store' for some third party apps which will do the needfull for u :)

WasifSal

Mar 29, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Don't bump threads so soon.
As I posted earlier,there is an option in settings to calibrate,just look for it,it's there!

Like i posted earlier as well. There is no option for Horizontal Calibration. I tried searching everywhere. Only Gyroscope Calibration. That isn't helping me since i need to calibrate the ACCELEROMETER. What I'm looking for is an alternate for that.. That is all.

Sent from my LG-D802

TheImpossibleEnemy

Feb 5, 2014
Local Bubble
Like i posted earlier as well. There is no option for Horizontal Calibration. I tried searching everywhere. Only Gyroscope Calibration. That isn't helping me since i need to calibrate the ACCELEROMETER. What I'm looking for is an alternate for that.. That is all.

Sent from my LG-D802

Oh,sorry,I thought it calibrates them both at once.Had a minor problem with accelerometer too and this method fixed it.

WasifSal

Mar 29, 2012
OnePlus 8T
I used sensor tester by "Soush", i even calibrated the accelerometer. It gives me same results. Lemme give a comparison between this and the LG G2.

As far as i have noticed, the X and Z axis are problematic...

Sent from my LG-D802

Attachments

• 1397991117474.jpg
    1397991117474.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 1397991142866.jpg
    1397991142866.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 193

WasifSal

Mar 29, 2012
OnePlus 8T
I used sensor tester by "Soush", i even calibrated the accelerometer. It gives me same results. Lemme give a comparison between this and the LG G2.

Sent from my LG-D802

umair42

Mar 12, 2012
Sialkot
Only way to calibrate accelerometer is to downgrade to ICS and then calibrating from settings/display.After calibrating,upgrade to jb.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: WasifSal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone?:/ can i have a genuine solution? I just need to CALIBRATE the accelerometer :/

Sent from my LG-D802

Don't bump threads so soon.
    As I posted earlier,there is an option in settings to calibrate,just look for it,it's there!
    Only way to calibrate accelerometer is to downgrade to ICS and then calibrating from settings/display.After calibrating,upgrade to jb.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk