[Q] lge400 bricked need help im a newbie

Search This thread

LGE400Addict

Feb 26, 2014
hi, im new here and i need help i've got a problem on my lg optimus l3. I think my phone was bricked. i can no longer access recovery mode but i still can go to emergency mode. then i tried to use kdz and it try to bring it back to the old l3 which is ginger bread.. oh by the way im using cm9 and sdmerge that time when suddenly my phone restarted and open then restart again.. non stop restarting.. so i decided to format it.. but when i reformat it my memory became 15mb only..

thats the time i tried to use kdz.. but when i used kdz to flash the old firmware im getting an error.. that was the time i can no longer acess my recovery mode. and also when im in emergency mode my pc is not recognizing my phone.. ive redownload and reinstall all the drivers but still no luck..

now i cant open my phone.. it always stuck in lg logo and go to white screen and back to lg logo again..

please someone help me..:crying::crying:

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
hi, im new here and i need help i've got a problem on my lg optimus l3. I think my phone was bricked. i can no longer access recovery mode but i still can go to emergency mode. then i tried to use kdz and it try to bring it back to the old l3 which is ginger bread.. oh by the way im using cm9 and sdmerge that time when suddenly my phone restarted and open then restart again.. non stop restarting.. so i decided to format it.. but when i reformat it my memory became 15mb only..

thats the time i tried to use kdz.. but when i used kdz to flash the old firmware im getting an error.. that was the time i can no longer acess my recovery mode. and also when im in emergency mode my pc is not recognizing my phone.. ive redownload and reinstall all the drivers but still no luck..

now i cant open my phone.. it always stuck in lg logo and go to white screen and back to lg logo again..

does your phone come-up with blank (black but backlit) screen ?
if it does then you will be able to use kdz updater in attached link LG-RDTT_1.0.5.4 (needs included windows enabler for this version)
use THIS GUIDE to flash just skip the hosts file editing steps :)

and let us know

LG-RDTT_1.0.5.4

Last edited:
Reactions: LGE400Addict

LGE400Addict

Feb 26, 2014
if it does then you will be able to use kdz updater in attached link LG-RDTT_1.0.5.4 (needs included windows enabler for this version)

and let us know

dl.xda-developers.com/attachdl/8c343b1d694e531790a4bedc4a0d3dc3/530e4e21/2/5/9/9/9/3/9/LG-RDTT_1.0.5.4.zip

ok i will try thanks.. i will let you know immediately. where can i get that LG-RDTT something?

sorry for the bad english

Last edited:

LGE400Addict

Feb 26, 2014
ok i will try thanks.. i will let you know immediately. where can i get that LG-RDTT something?

sorry for the bad english

my computer doesnt recognizing my phone when in emergency mode..

i dont know what to do in the files ive downloaded.. i followed all the instruction..

can you give me pictures or videos...

my phone is not booting and its going white screen and back to lg logo again..
when i try to use VOLUME - plus home and POwer button.. its stuck in lg logo..
when i connect it in pc in that situation the computer reconize my phone but with some failed installing deivce..

i know im doing something wrong but i cant figure it out.. coz im not an expert..

im losing hope that i can bring back my long time lge400 friend..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

and let us know

LG-RDTT_1.0.5.4