[Q] help Sony Xperia l

Search This thread

S.M.A.R.T.Y

Apr 25, 2014
I have Sony Xperia l phone....I want to move my app in my sd card. not in my internal storage....pls help me how to do this....

waqarimran

Nov 17, 2013
Chowk Azam
You must go to settings-application manager and then select the app you want to move. There would be an option of move to sd card.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

S.M.A.R.T.Y

Apr 25, 2014
But in Xperia l only option to internal storage....not sd card....it is possible to use any app to move apps in sd card

Mufrad

But in Xperia l only option to internal storage....not sd card....it is possible to use any app to move apps in sd card

Search playstore or the forum, there are many apps that can help you move your installed apps to SD card.

Apps2sd for one can do, there are a lot others as well, find the one that suits you the best.

[Galaxy Note 3 - Dr.Ketan's K6 ROM]
[Galaxy Note 2 - DN3 v4 RC2]
[Xperia Neo L - Customized Stock ICS]

S.M.A.R.T.Y

Apr 25, 2014
Search playstore or the forum, there are many apps that can help you move your installed apps to SD card.
Apps2sd for one can do, there are a lot others as well, find the one that suits you the best.
[Galaxy Note 3 - Dr.Ketan's K6 ROM]
[Galaxy Note 2 - DN3 v4 RC2]
[Xperia Neo L - Customized Stock ICS]
Bro app2sd not working....u try it many time....its move the on the internal storage... Not sd card.....and my Sony Xperia L 4.2.2(jelly been)....