[Flashable Rom] T-Mobile 5.14 Sense 6

Search This thread

reficuliu

May 12, 2012
Los Angeles
this is only the ROM, it will not change your firmware.

That's why I don't use any custom ROM with my T-Mo phones and always buy T-Mo branded phones - I live in a comeplete deadzone - and WiFi calling is usually one f the first things that go in custom ROMs. I used to wonder why other carriers didn't add theur own versions of WiFi calling since it still counts against the plan's minutes.

Thank you guys. Actually my phone is the Developer's Edition. I'm still in search of a ROM that is stripped of T-Mobile bloatware and running as stock as possible with the Wifi Calling feature. It seems like I am unable to download/flash the firmware upgrade as my Model ID isn't matching either for 5.14.531.11 firmware. 5.11.401.10 seems to work fine with this ROM though.

#WB

Jan 13, 2013
Thank you guys. Actually my phone is the Developer's Edition. I'm still in search of a ROM that is stripped of T-Mobile bloatware and running as stock as possible with the Wifi Calling feature. It seems like I am unable to download/flash the firmware upgrade as my Model ID isn't matching either for 5.14.531.11 firmware. 5.11.401.10 seems to work fine with this ROM though.

here is the ROM I use. it has T-Mobile wi-fi calling too.

JSing

Jul 18, 2014
thanks for this. was dreading about upgrading to kitkat since i was still on jellybean. glad i found this, was able to keep my apps and most importantly s-off still.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few people have been asking for this, so i had mine backed up from the beginning of Sense 6 roll out.
    Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v4y1xpt7gt7aayk/Tmobile6.0-wiped.zip
    MD5: d4696d1eeaf52eb1afddd53fcfde32ba
    Flash this as you would any other ROM or unzip to TWRP backup folder and restore as a backup?

yes, add it into your twrp AFTER you unzip it.......restore as a backup

here is the ROM I use. it has T-Mobile wi-fi calling too.
    I had TMOUS stuck on 4.19x (that wasn't eligible for OTA) rooted, stock ROM, TWRP, and I followed directions in this thread, i.e., unzip first, place in TWRP, restore as backup from recovery and it worked perfectly for me- no wiping, no root loss, and One was updated to 5.31 with Sense 6.

If you have different variables, I don;'t know if it would work the same way.

Worked for me too, but i had to uncheck 'Data' when restoring in TWRP. Otherwise it'd wiped everything