Nemus Launcher!

Search This thread

Jimi Mack

Mar 6, 2011
Long Island
Nice launcher but there are better out there. Work out some of the kinks and I think it is worthy, as for now I will stay with Zeam.

Bubbadogg14

Jan 31, 2011
I am currently trying out a 3D launcher called Regina 3D launcher by the same dev a nemus launcher. I just installed it on the market but it looks very nice. I will leave a more detailed opinion after I try it longer than 5 min lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

bsinclair

Apr 4, 2008
It is a very nice launcher, BUT, not having notifications, at least for Missed Calls and Unread SMS just kills it. :(

Robbang

Feb 13, 2012
lol to each his own but that's hardly a dealbreaker for me. This launcher is the fastest I've ever tried, only lagging when choosing an item from a folder, which itself lasts less than a second. It's AMAZING. One thing I'm having the WORST time figuring out is how the .zip theming works...no matter how I do it the theme fails to apply. Help?

EDIT: Apparently deleting the _MACOSX folder makes a difference, got a theme working once I did that.

I am kinda stuck on the themes too. first off; where ar the themes for tihs launcher? are tho one in android market the only ones? am i stupid?:p cause i think the choice is very limited on themes!!:confused:
I tried searching xda but all i ame up with was this thread.
so glad you mentioned themes!!
thanks in advance

kickokim

Jan 11, 2012
Hi, here are a couple of themes (not shure if they will work on all devices)

An ICS theme
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37962289/ICS theme.zip

A "no" theme with no icons! (uses the deafult ones, or the cm7 theme ones ect.)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37962289/No Theme.zip

To install copy the .zip to "SDCARD_ROOT/nemuslauncher/themes/" or "/mnt/sdcard/nemuslauncher/themes/" (if doesn't exist, create it)

If someone wants to create a repository he/she/it could put them on mediafire or something similar. I'm probably not going to keep them on dropbox forever!;)

kocir

Jun 25, 2005
Ops, It is seems there is missundarstanding. I mean I forgot password for edit mode of Nemus Lancher. Not for whole phone :).
Of course I can erasa "data" of app, but I will lost setting of Nemus and etc.

blazerazgriz

Nov 26, 2012
Hi..
i have a problem with this awesome nemus launcher..
it can't display unread message badge..

please share the solution about this problem
thank you so much...

skepticmisfit

Jul 25, 2013
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I use this launcher on gingerbread builds and it's one of the best launchers out there for that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: bobbyt23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Crazy fast and smooth, light weight. could use a couple of more options, but thought Id let you guys know if you were looking for a new launcher, its good.
    Hi, here are a couple of themes (not shure if they will work on all devices)

An ICS theme
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37962289/ICS theme.zip

A "no" theme with no icons! (uses the deafult ones, or the cm7 theme ones ect.)
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37962289/No Theme.zip

To install copy the .zip to "SDCARD_ROOT/nemuslauncher/themes/" or "/mnt/sdcard/nemuslauncher/themes/" (if doesn't exist, create it)

If someone wants to create a repository he/she/it could put them on mediafire or something similar. I'm probably not going to keep them on dropbox forever!;)
    meh. The icons changing grey while scrolling in the app drawer is annoying. Dock is fugly and can't edit it to 3 (without plus signs) or disable all together. Built in task manager doesn't show all "running" apps so that's pointless. Just lacks the in depth options that adw ex has that I like. Might check it out again after 7 updates :p.

good day.
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but I use this launcher on gingerbread builds and it's one of the best launchers out there for that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 4