[ROM][UnORom][3.4Kernel]AOKP 4.4.2 [29 July][Final]

Search This thread

MaratabHashmi

Sep 9, 2012
Lahore
downloading....................
tell about bugs.....soon

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

volume loudness problem
camera working
subway surfs working
every thing work fine
for me....
:good:
Thanks Shantur

Reactions: shantur

MaratabHashmi

Sep 9, 2012
Lahore
Screenshots

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391686989176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391686989176.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 255
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391687003574.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391687003574.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 249
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391687018518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391687018518.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 243
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391687032191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391687032191.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 234
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391687052128.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391687052128.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: primekrieger

kastlell

Jan 27, 2014
Has this rom lockscreen behaivour similar to carbon or moto-g? I mean wakescreen notifications and slider notifications in lockscreen. Thanks.

al_f

Jan 4, 2014
Thanks for sharing!

I really appreciate the work you put in to make different ROMs run on pyramid! Thanks for your efforts.

Gave this AOKP a go, and though I like the general feel of it I'm moving on since the camera is not up to its potential and right now I don't wanna spend time on single issue fixes. Still looking for that ROM which offers all the stuff working AND having customization options galore :)

Next, I'll try your Carbon distro.

jazzzzzzz

Jul 1, 2011
Trivandrum
@shantur.....am on aokp 9th build... I must say rom is pretty solid... I love the stability...it have pretty good backup... Better than the base cm11(lol) .. Keep the good work:good:

Last edited:

dimangelid

Feb 4, 2010
Athens
www.leoforeia.gr
I have posted at the general UnORom thread, but i'm reposting it there. Mobile network scanning does not work. The phone tries to scan, but at the end says that it could not complete network scanning.

amphorion

Sep 10, 2012
Dachau
@shantur you know how to fix all ril related issues (carrier scan, wifi region set). I don't know why Sultan wouldn't implement it. But now Sultan is gone and now it's in your hands to fix this.

Remove the dirty wifi patch.
Add "BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true" to you boardconfig and use original ril, not this hacked ****.

Last edited:

dimangelid

Feb 4, 2010
Athens
www.leoforeia.gr
I have the 27/2/2014 build. Everything i tried works perfectly. The network scanning problem was fixed by installing a newer RIL, as shantur suggested me. I noticed a problem: the sound from the loudspeaker (when the phone rings, when i hear music, when i receive a message) is distorted if set to full loudness. It sounds like having too much bass. Otherwise the rom runs perfectly and very-very smooth!!

shantur

Dec 6, 2010
I have the 27/2/2014 build. Everything i tried works perfectly. The network scanning problem was fixed by installing a newer RIL, as shantur suggested me. I noticed a problem: the sound from the loudspeaker (when the phone rings, when i hear music, when i receive a message) is distorted if set to full loudness. It sounds like having too much bass. Otherwise the rom runs perfectly and very-very smooth!!

Use latest nightly it was fixed yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: equi_design

dimangelid

Feb 4, 2010
Athens
www.leoforeia.gr
Use latest nightly it was fixed yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try and post again. I noticed another problem. I have a Sony-Ericsson bluetooth handsfree with a little display that shows the caller id. When i first pair the hands free with my phone and i receive a call, the hands free rings correctly. After that, if i receive a call the hands free does not ring and shows nothing. To receive the call i have to hear the phone and press the hands free button. It seems that the phone does not send the hands free a signal that the phone is ringing.

magic.hand

Feb 8, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
@shantur, i've been trying to install this AOKP for about few hours.

my first try, install the latest nightlies, 28/02 with stock gapps. both installation went fine. booting up took about 5 minutes or so. the problem i had, when i tried to sign in to my google account, since i setup 2-step verification, i need to sign in via web and get verification code. the code was sent to me but hangouts (since this is the default sms app) didnt prompt for notification. i then reboot my phone and stuck at sensation logo only.

i tried to install CM, almost the same story (used the 28/02 nightlies), almost the same story, i got prompted for com.media got FC.

i tried again with AOKP, this time with stock gaps, tried not to sign in to google first. i wanted to setup the hangout not as default sms app. phone got hung during my hangouts setting up. reboot the phone again, and it refuses to boot anymore.

is this something to do with the nightlies build?

i am using the latest 4ext 1.0.0.6 rc1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UnORoms Project
    Presenting you AOKP for Sensation

UNOFFICIAL VERSION

About AOKP

gk3Rlmw.png

vERIZsH.png

Credits

AOKP Team - For their source
    CyanogenMod - For some repos
    @bilal_liberty : Thanks for awesome base
    @Sultanxda : Thanks for base
    @ivanich
    @SebastianFM
    @johnnyslt
    @albinoman887

If I have forgotten anyone, I apologise please pm me and i will correct my mistake

DISCLAIMER

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or you 
     * getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research 
     * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications.

I am not part of SlimRom, I just compiled this rom for Sensation as part of UnoRoms Project. In no way I take the credit for Source

Screenshots

.... Coming Soon ....

Instructions

1. Download and install latest 4EXT Recovery
    2. Download Latest Release from link below
    2. Download Latest Mini Modular GApps from here
    3. Boot into recovery
    4. Wipe data, cache if coming from other rom
    5. Flash Rom
    6. Flash Gapps
    7. Reboot
    8. Feel good
    9. Hit Thanks

Downloads

ROM
    GAPPS

Source

-= Request =-​

The current nightlies server is non other than my laptop which is working day (for development) and night (for nightlies). It is getting low on space day by day with every new rom that I am trying. Currently nightlies are built in an external drive connected with USB3.
    If you really think this project is a good effort, please consider funding towards a good build server that I could use for nightlies and towards the cost for maintaining the download servers. I do not want to put ads for supporting this project if you guys will chip in a bit.
    Let me know if you have any other suggestions for supporting this project.

Bugs

- Didn't get time to test much. Please report if you find any
    New build updated

1. Wifi drops should be fixed
    2. 48mb more ram - Thanks to sultanxda
    3. Yellow glitch in camera should be fixed
    4. Non booting on some devices should be fixed.
    New build available.

Changes : Latest AOKP Code.
    New build updated in usual location.