L preview for Nexus 7

Search This thread
Oct 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Hi Team,

Can someone please help me to install "L developer preview" which was released only for Nexus 7 2013 model but not for Nexus 7 Wifi (Old) model.

Do we have any images of "L developer preview" for Nexus 7 old model ?

Reactions: cwankhede

xenokc

Mar 21, 2011
Can L be installed on 2013 N7 with TWRP/CWM recovery and will it be replaced?

frederic98

Jul 5, 2014
hlyghme reel

Pretty sure its not an actual port....it has L goodies in it? Maybe I'm wrong.....its a very confusing and poorly laid out thread and OP. Lol

It is an actual port. It is android L. I installed it, and runs very nice. WiFi is just working. I have it as secondary rom using multirom.

EDIT Sorry for the title, typed the captcha in the wrong input box

Last edited:

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9

Pretty sure its not an actual port....it has L goodies in it? Maybe I'm wrong.....its a very confusing and poorly laid out thread and OP. Lol

Edit; k, he has stated a lot is broken....the OP kind of makes sense.

Still, its parts of L mixed with Kit Kat. Not really a port still. :)
Yea an SDK port which is a bit cobbled together as you say, full respect to the devs for even attempting it though. It will be interesting to see if we get a full preview from Google and then an actual full update come October time. [emoji2]

frederic98

Jul 5, 2014
Yea an SDK port which is a bit cobbled together as you say, full respect to the devs for even attempting it though. It will be interesting to see if we get a full preview from Google and then an actual full update come October time. [emoji2]

It's a good running rom. Much is just working fine in version 4.
btw: a preview was online for a couple of minutes... I don't think anybody was able to download the whole thing:(

D

Darth

I respect any work from the devs here for sure! Just a confusing OP and thread is all. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Team,

Can someone please help me to install "L developer preview" which was released only for Nexus 7 2013 model but not for Nexus 7 Wifi (Old) model.

Hi Team,

I'm sure someone will be able to port it for us. :angel: