keeping root with hc 3.1?

Search This thread

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
You clearly didn't read much since 3.1 has been out, there are multiple threads and almost every root guide since *.13 has said you need to downgrade to root with guides attached. Get your head out of your ass and read all the guides like everyone else has done. In fact, if people such as yourself would stop cluttering the threads looking for step-by-step handouts when all this has already been posted, it would probably be easier for everyone to find what they need.
and what's the point of your post? Obviously you don't read either. He has apologized and he stated he understand now what he need to do. All you internet tough guys need to quit *****ing and cluttering up threads.

Need-A-Tablet

Apr 13, 2011
and what's the point of your post? Obviously you don't read either. He has apologized and he stated he understand now what he need to do. All you internet tough guys need to quit *****ing and cluttering up threads.

And what is the point of yours? You are full of fail if you think:

"Yer right...i apologize...gawd, u try 2 not **** up something that u worked hard for a full week to get an order in, and some idiot just smashes u 4 it...n some other idiot praises that...! PISSED me right off!
But yeah, I read ur post, thanks. I actually had read up on everything before, rooting, cwm, blobs, just that I was on 3.13 and all the guides are till 3.9, so wasn't totally sure. Thanks though, m gonna downgrade and try to root."

is an apology...Since the guy is too busy to read, I held his hand and gave him a link that explains everything for him, it has been on the front page for 2 days and has a very self explanitory title, not hard to find, just takes 'NOT' being lazy.

Reactions: baseballfanz

walter6807

Feb 22, 2009
password required after installing 3.1

After installation and reboot "android" asks for password. Strange? My transformer was not password protected before. I tried serveral but nothing wordks.
Can anybody help me out?
Thanks!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.multiupload.com/175TGHLP8K

It only flashes boot.img and /system so you keep your CWM.

Only changes are that I added in root,insecure boot (for adb remount), and removed ASUS update notifications.

I've only tested this on my personal Transformer (US, Prime 1.3r2)

MD5: 19403eb6a9fe090f99d3f74112908409
    Working on putting something CWM flashable together. I'll post it if someone else doesn't get to it before I'm done.
    ok is there anywhere i can grab the 3.0.1 rom from? dont see it on asus site just usb drivers etc

Look here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1102445

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Should I flash back to stock kernel (currently on netformer) first?

Worth noting that Netformer will not work on the 3.1 update, even with root.

And what is the point of yours? You are full of fail if you think:

"Yer right...i apologize...gawd, u try 2 not **** up something that u worked hard for a full week to get an order in, and some idiot just smashes u 4 it...n some other idiot praises that...! PISSED me right off!
    But yeah, I read ur post, thanks. I actually had read up on everything before, rooting, cwm, blobs, just that I was on 3.13 and all the guides are till 3.9, so wasn't totally sure. Thanks though, m gonna downgrade and try to root."

is an apology...Since the guy is too busy to read, I held his hand and gave him a link that explains everything for him, it has been on the front page for 2 days and has a very self explanitory title, not hard to find, just takes 'NOT' being lazy.