[Q] Jelly Bean Stock Music Player Bug

Search This thread

MaxdyTeo

Mar 16, 2011
Hi guys. I'm using a stock unrooted One X. It has been running jelly bean since december but a bug came up since a few weeks ago. When I play a song on the stock music player, it would play for less than 10 seconds then it would fast forward or skip to the next song and the bug would happen all over again. This has gotten to the point where its impossible for me to listen to music without feeling very annoyed. This problem doesn't seem to occur when I play the music through the speaker so I'm guessing Beats Audio is causing this. Just a guess though. Anyway I've tried a bunch of things to solve the problem but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb
Hi guys. I'm using a stock unrooted One X. It has been running jelly bean since december but a bug came up since a few weeks ago. When I play a song on the stock music player, it would play for less than 10 seconds then it would fast forward or skip to the next song and the bug would happen all over again. This has gotten to the point where its impossible for me to listen to music without feeling very annoyed. This problem doesn't seem to occur when I play the music through the speaker so I'm guessing Beats Audio is causing this. Just a guess though. Anyway I've tried a bunch of things to solve the problem but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried to clear data of music app ?

MaxdyTeo

Mar 16, 2011
Yes I did. I also installed Poweramp and the problem happens there too.
The weird thing about this bug is that it doesn't happen every time. I was listening to music for about 2 hours today and everything was fine. But I'm sure it will happen again.

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb
Yes I did. I also installed Poweramp and the problem happens there too.
The weird thing about this bug is that it doesn't happen every time. I was listening to music for about 2 hours today and everything was fine. But I'm sure it will happen again.

Well, the only thing that's getting in my mind is to make factory reset.