59.6 KB · Views: 469
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384996373216.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384996373216.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Reactions: j0npr

gsxtreme1987

Sep 17, 2009
I keep getting a failed error when trying to flash the file.

Tried downloading mulitple times.

Anyone else getting the error?

BBobby

Oct 23, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
www.babaletskos.com
I am LOVING the ROM so far!!
A couple of things that are already mentioned before like the sensor issue are minor and I am sure they will be addressed soon.

Another bug I noticed is every time I realize that i typed something wrong (when it is underlined with red) and I tap-to-correct it, a menu of possible fixes shows up. When I press the desired correction any app I'm in at the time typing force closes.

Battery life was concerning me. So I suppose I will give this ROM another few days chance because low battery life on a 3100 mAh just is a turn off.
Interesting to find out it was a Google play battery drain issue. I thought the ROM was doing OK. 4 hours into battery I was still at 95%. After about 11am-12pm (central) it all went downhill. I was down to 15% by 4 pm. Not ROM related.

AWESOME WORK. THANK YOU!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ffolkes

Oct 18, 2006
New Jersey
Not sure if this is a coincidence, but this ROM is giving me dramatically better 4G connectivity. I don't mean signal strength, that hasn't changed. I don't know if it's just a freak coincidence, but places giving me <80kbps down on 4G yesterday (Carbon 4.3) now do 15mbps down (15,000kbps) today on 4.4 - wee bit of an improvement. Handoffs between 3G and 4G seem to fine, unlike 4.3 where it would get stuck on one or the other.

I don't plan on going back to 4.3 any time soon, so I can't say if this is related to this ROM or maybe Sprint lit up some towers today. Just thought it'd put it out there in case anyone else noticed it.

Thanks for building this! :D

Reactions: slick_rick

dougcgrubbs

Feb 2, 2011
Ok, probably a dumb question, but the instructs in OP say to flash only with latest CWM, but I have TWRP. Is this the same thing? I can't find anying directly for CWM on the note 2.

dougcgrubbs

Feb 2, 2011
Well, another dumb question, then :D Is there anyway to force the navigation bar at the bottom? I don't have it, and I don't see any options to enable it. Don't know if that is one of the future features, or something I am just missing.

xopher.hunter

Mar 21, 2011
Ventura
Why am I unable to keep my baseband on any 4.4 rom? I am using cwm touch 6.0.4.3 and am trying to clean install. I have tried flashing the radio, backing up my efs and restoring it. I have tried flashing from cm10.2 and from tw with data wipes between and redownloading all the zips. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: odin to stock fixed it

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dougcgrubbs

Feb 2, 2011
Why am I unable to keep my baseband on any 4.4 rom? I am using cwm touch 6.0.4.3 and am trying to clean install. I have tried flashing the radio, backing up my efs and restoring it. I have tried flashing from cm10.2 and from tw with data wipes between and redownloading all the zips. What am I doing wrong?

I just came from a tw rom and it all went fine. Only difference I can think of is that I used the basic CWM and not the touch. Maybe give that a go?

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
"I have tried flashing from cm10.2 and from tw with data wipes between and redownloading all the zips."

does this mean that youve done a factory reset/data AFTER flashing the rom and gapps? (because you have to do the factory reset/data after flashing the rom and gapps afaik) -i wasnt clear on your step, but i also havent heard you mention this step so i thought i'd ask :)

xopher.hunter

Mar 21, 2011
Ventura
I just came from a tw rom and it all went fine. Only difference I can think of is that I used the basic CWM and not the touch. Maybe give that a go?

Thanks but odin to stock fixed ut

does this mean that youve done a factory reset/data AFTER flashing the rom and gapps? (because you have to do the factory reset/data after flashing the rom and gapps afaik) -i wasnt clear on your step, but i also havent heard you mention this step so i thought i'd ask :)

Factory reset after flashing was the only thing I have not done. Or ever have before.

jocarog

Mar 14, 2012

xFed

Jun 21, 2012
Rogers, MN
Data (3g/4g/LTE)

I just flash my device and for some reason losing data connectivity. Any help will be appreciated.

On a side note when I was setting up after flashing there was an activation step that dialed Sprint but failed to activate. I haven't ran into this with the 4.3 or 4.2 PA roms. Is this new for 4.4?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PARANOIDANDROID 4.3 BETA 1
    android-4.4.2_r2 KVT49L

1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST ROM

http://goo.im/devs/aospa_legacy/l900

2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST 4.4 PA GAPPS PACKAGE

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

3. FACTORY RESET

4. FLASH ROM & GAPPS

Flash with the latest CWM recovery or else you'll lose your baseband!

5. ENJOY!

GERRIT
    AOSPA GIT
    AOSPA-LEGACY GIT
    Posting new builds tomorrow when I get some time. Having a small Thanksgiving dinner with my family before heading back up to school but I'll try and get them up. Stay tuned!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    BUGS,
    -Check bugs listed in sbrissen's CM11 thread here!
    -Setup wizard tries to activate your mobile data on initial flash, just skip through it!

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

If you would like to donate to me, thank you I appreciate it. However, consider donating to sbrissen
    first as he is the real mastermind behind AOSP for our awesome device. Go give him a thanks here!

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

Huge thanks,
    sbrissen & codeworkx
    New build is finally up! Sorry about being late on that. I was honestly feeling lazy when I got back to my apartment Sunday and just relaxed and watch some football lol and yesterday I had a physics exam I had to get out of the way. Anyways, not too much has changed, just fixes and a few features here and there. Check AOSPA-legacy github for all the details if you must know though. This does have sbrissen's open source sensors though so proximity sensor should be good. If your rotation seems to lock up in portrait, I found that downloading the app Androsensor then simply opening it up fixed that issue. Enjoy!
    Is anybody having issues with Google Wallet on this build? Everything looks OK in the app - it says "Device is ready for tap and pay purchases". I can see that Google Wallet is selected in Settings-->Device-->Tap & pay and NFC is enabled in Settings-->Wireless & Networks-->More. I can read and write to my NFC tags just fine, but every time I try to use wallet at an NFC pay station, nothing happens. No vibration, no beep, nothing. I assumed it was the vendor initally, but I'm getting the same problem at every vendor I've tried now since installing this ROM.

Yea. Same issue here. Two things however. Firstly, I've only tried at one vendor. Second, but more importantly, my secure element has been locked out since almost right after I got my phone from flashing ROM's etc. I've never been able to get Wallet to fully set up since, until now, on this build, so if you're element was bored before, nothing has probably changed now except something within the app that's not catching it.

This feature is actually broken and doesnt work. I'm going to remove the option soon. Google made some changes to NFC under the hood so this option will only work with newer NFC chips.

I'm releasing a new build when PA announces it maybe later today or tomorrow. It most likely will have halo, will have improved quick settings aka quick settings 3.0, and more stable camera/sensors.