Sense 6 "Themes"?

Search This thread

Serpentene

Oct 28, 2011
k..sense 6 themes really suck. I hate to say it but keeping it REAL.

Sense <5.5 had a really DEEP black background that was like digital octopus ink.. I LOVED it.

What do we do about these crappy themes? I want my TMO ONE to look like it used to..
Custom Photo wallpaper does absolutely nothing for theme color modification.

and on a side note..the scrolling touch response is now borderline sketchy...enough already with the super hyper screen sensitivity.

radio performance thus far has been excellent.... A+:good:

Serpentene

Oct 28, 2011
Odd to be replying to my own post but as a follow up after installing the elemental x kernel the scrolling smoothness is now perfect like before the update..the improvements are perfect now..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

nebulaoperator

Mar 5, 2013
Odd to be replying to my own post but as a follow up after installing the elemental x kernel the scrolling smoothness is now perfect like before the update..the improvements are perfect now..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

HTC sense 6 themes wallpapers truly sucks. I specificity goggled: ,,HTC sense 6 themes wallpapers sucks ,,........
Green and deep purple! What a fukkk...I tried really hard to play around but my phone UI looks much uglier now then before. I can't believe HTC did it.....

mike-y

Feb 7, 2008
Los Angeles
did you try swapping to the black theme? makes all highlighted app colors black.

also, if you have root, you can install Sense 6 toolbox (from Xposed framework) and customize each app color.

jdionne666

Feb 6, 2015
k..sense 6 themes really suck. I hate to say it but keeping it REAL.

Sense <5.5 had a really DEEP black background that was like digital octopus ink.. I LOVED it.

What do we do about these crappy themes? I want my TMO ONE to look like it used to..
Custom Photo wallpaper does absolutely nothing for theme color modification.

and on a side note..the scrolling touch response is now borderline sketchy...enough already with the super hyper screen sensitivity.

radio performance thus far has been excellent.... A+:good:

I have to admit the themes for HTC sense 6 are horrible!!!!!, WTF htc?? and no way to customize unless I possibly root my phone, which scars me, I afraid something will screw up making my phone unusable. Htc should have put an easy way for users to customize the colors!!!! Even Microsoft gives the users the ability to customize windows!!! I should not have to root my phone to get a better color theme!!!! I love HTC but this is one thing that really frustrates me. Not everyone likes the same colors, giving only 4 choices is ridiculous, event the dark theme is not truly dark it uses and ugly green in some places(like the setting screen). COME ON htc give the use some native control over the UI!!!