Dec 14, 2010
Samsung Gear S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Set it as
Rw
R
R

Sent from my Nexus S

I dont get it what permissions should i set?...please guys... i really like this theme .. contacts are there...i can receive calls...i can even call people from contacts... but when i click the phone on the homescreen i get " not insrltalled..." and the app is not in the drawer.... but on system/app it exists and in the app manager...thank you a mil

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Tordp

Mar 4, 2011
Sthlm
Razer, I know you have made an AOKP M5 version of Black Infinitum (5.8.1). Is 2.8.1 version of Blue Infinitum working with AOKP M5 or should I wait for a special version?

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com
Reactions: rip_noob

thegtfusion

Jan 24, 2011
Utrecht
razerrr!!!!! :D I love the theme as I can use it on ANY rom :D..
but can you please make another keyboard? like the stock keyboard with a darker background and rectangle buttons which are blue... (not with round corners..)

pleaseeeeeee?????? I want this so much, and I dont have the skills to do it :(...

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
razerrr!!!!! :D I love the theme as I can use it on ANY rom :D..
but can you please make another keyboard? like the stock keyboard with a darker background and rectangle buttons which are blue... (not with round corners..)

pleaseeeeeee?????? I want this so much, and I dont have the skills to do it :(...

Yeah i'm probably gonna work on the keyboard for the next update, but i don't want it to be like the amoled blue.

If you find any other cool keyboard don't hesitate to link it here

Reactions: thegtfusion

NotEnoughMinerals

Oct 15, 2010
Thanks

Thanks for everything Razer, awesome stuff, been using it for a while. Though, I'm still forced to used exdialer cause of the phone.apk thing.

I know there is a manual fix for this. It is possible for you to include directions for doing this in the original post? I feel like it gets asked a lot but only partially answered here and there.

In terms of future stuff, I think the only thing that's missing from making it perfect is the native phone.apk thing and themeing of the google quick search.

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
Thanks for everything Razer, awesome stuff, been using it for a while. Though, I'm still forced to used exdialer cause of the phone.apk thing.

I know there is a manual fix for this. It is possible for you to include directions for doing this in the original post? I feel like it gets asked a lot but only partially answered here and there.

In terms of future stuff, I think the only thing that's missing from making it perfect is the native phone.apk thing and themeing of the google quick search.

Will do both when back home tomorrow

Reactions: NotEnoughMinerals

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi, i am the creator of the Infinitum Project and after the Black Infinitum theme here is the Blue Infinitum!

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

Fix for Contacts and Messaging app text issues
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5ge901bhqom3wvk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -djdarkknight96 and gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -Nitroz for minimalistic signal concept
    -atticus182 for the softkeys​
    Updated all the themes
    v1.3 just released
    v.0.3.1 just released, enjoy! :)
    New keyboard will be there tomorrow ;)