Galaxy S Unlocker Mac: One Click unlock on MAC for ALL Galaxy S phone

Search This thread

nbs11

Jul 25, 2010
Chicago
Coming soon in the next version I will make the file size a whole lot smaller and add more help information.

jhego

Nov 18, 2006
Los Angeles
Am I suppose to mount the SD? I'm getting this message "strings: can't open file: ./nv_data.bin (No such file or directory)". Help please.

*Nvermind, got it working. Thanks for this easy program.

Last edited:

ron_barcello

Aug 4, 2010
NRW
worked for me

Thanks a lot - worked at the first try for me (code generated on my MAC)

So from now on i can use my CAPTIVATE here in germany with vodafone :D

Will donate later..

nbs11

Jul 25, 2010
Chicago
to bad the official thread will not be updated until tomorrow because dagentooboy lives is spain and it is midnight there.

gioelito

Feb 21, 2009
Am I suppose to mount the SD? I'm getting this message "strings: can't open file: ./nv_data.bin (No such file or directory)". Help please.

*Nvermind, got it working. Thanks for this easy program.

Sorry but i have the same problem...... i also mounted the sd card but nothing..... for sd you mount the internal or the external?
thanks

de853b

Sep 7, 2010
San Jose
hello... I need help with this... once I clicked on Generate_Code.bat, the following error is being showed "*Error: unable to find file <.\nv_data.bin>" I have tried to google this file, but I just couldnt find... can someone please let me know how to add this file, or a workaround for this error?

nbs11

Jul 25, 2010
Chicago
hello... I need help with this... once I clicked on Generate_Code.bat, the following error is being showed "*Error: unable to find file <.\nv_data.bin>" I have tried to google this file, but I just couldnt find... can someone please let me know how to add this file, or a workaround for this error?

This is the file from your phone. If it is not found you probably did something wrong. Check out this thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=761045

djcocamoe

Nov 3, 2010
Unlock code on mac

I'm having problems with the unlock on my mac. I run the unlock but theres numbers were the code should be!!!