[Q] Help please, need my phone back

Search This thread

ngammoh

Jul 23, 2014
Hello all, I bought a rooted HTC one x a couple months ago but i wasnt able to install the software updates (kept sending me to twrp and it would fail ). while try to unroot, accidentally deleted the operating system(thru twrp advanded wipe) and right now i am not able to access the phone, its just stuck on the HTC symbol
twrp is still on the phone and i still can access it and im just wondering if there is any way to save this situation?
much appreciated !!

m.jordan89

Feb 9, 2014
Arouca
Hello all, I bought a rooted HTC one x a couple months ago but i wasnt able to install the software updates (kept sending me to twrp and it would fail ). while try to unroot, accidentally deleted the operating system(thru twrp advanded wipe) and right now i am not able to access the phone, its just stuck on the HTC symbol
twrp is still on the phone and i still can access it and im just wondering if there is any way to save this situation?
much appreciated !!

For one if you want to update the stock OS you need the Stock recovery so . I could go through all the introductions or I can teach a man to fish.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1832891
go to the page above go to guides and read these "Disaster Recovery, Reverting to Stock"
find out your CID number by putting your phone in fastboot while connected to your computer and use WinDroid HTC One X Toolkit v3.0
I think the guide section should help you fix the problem easily

Last edited:

ngammoh

Jul 23, 2014
For one if you want to update the stock OS you need the Stock recovery so . I could go through all the introductions or I can teach a man to fish.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1832891
go to the page above go to guides and read these "Disaster Recovery, Reverting to Stock"
find out your CID number by putting your phone in fastboot while connected to your computer and use WinDroid HTC One X Toolkit v3.0
I think the guide section should help you fix the problem easily

I'd like to return the phone back to its factory settings if its possible. my laptop isnt currently recognizing the phone, and the phone is in continuous loop at the htc logo unless i hold the volume down and power button, but from there i cannot do anything as it says "No OS installed"
I have absolutely no idea how to fix this, and would appreciate any help.

m.jordan89

Feb 9, 2014
Arouca
Hope this helps

I'd like to return the phone back to its factory settings if its possible. my laptop isnt currently recognizing the phone, and the phone is in continuous loop at the htc logo unless i hold the volume down and power button, but from there i cannot do anything as it says "No OS installed"
I have absolutely no idea how to fix this, and would appreciate any help.

Sorry for the late reply, hope this helps

Attachments

• Instructions.zip
    143.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: