Are you using a custom rom ?

Search This thread

EP2008

Jan 2, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Samsung has done an amazing job with the stock firmware, but a lot of bloat needed to be removed.

If 4.2 takes too long to come out as stock, I'll be flashing a custom ROM until Samsung comes out with something official. To be honest, I'm in no rush. The Note 2's software is fantastic.

Xperrier

Jan 31, 2009
Budapest
Using stock ROM! No plans of flashing custom ROM as stock is perfect :)
I truly do not know, if having a custom rom would be better..

perhaps, for one thing, I found the notification is not loud enough, ans, with Astro, files manager I do not have acces to the System Audio folder, to boost the ogg files with better volume and I also have trouble with Wifi, not at home, but in public places.
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope,not yet. I find the stock rom excellent. I just deblaoted it.
    From my experiences I remember the meaning of the "CUSTOM" rom.
    It's MUCH BETTER THAN stock ! Come one dude "Cyanogen", "MIUI" etc.

I felt the difference before and after on many phones.
    With N2 everything has changed a bit.

I agree the stock rom are better now than most of custom roms here.
    Example: Im using Stock Wanam Deodex Rom (almost out touch rom.) What I did I just maximum deblaoted it.
    And this stock rom working MUCH more better and faster and smoother than many custom roms here. Example OMEGA. (No offence ! this is purely my opinion)

Why it happening ?

So many developers love to add 3 years old build prop lines. Too old tweaks also are here. Come one why using stuff from HTC ? WTF was that "Enabled GPU UI rendering"???? JellyB has it from birth that !

And Im fine with that ! But NO DIFFERENCE BRO! not smoother, not faster. Ok maybe benchs is better ? But no it's lower ! Windows animation lags more than on stock rom.
    And is nothing to explain about. People will get pissed.(when you tell the truth) If you just got your first android device and you have no experiences (NO CLUE) with that you will say it's faster ! But when you coming from G1 and you got 2-N2. 2-GS3 than you will see the difference between before and after and is nothing to talk about it.

Samsung did sick job with the N2 JB firmware. It's been optimized up to normal and we filling that from ANY corner !
    Stop implanting stupid lines like "scrolling catch disabled" if you say yourself that it does not work.

Only best regards
    Omega and Perseus kernel. Better than stock, undervolted and overclocked. Getting better battery life ans 15.2k on Antutu benchmark

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 through the Space Time Continuum