one028

Jan 30, 2008

Attachments

• 51uTKVyUiwL.jpg
    51uTKVyUiwL.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,134

zodin

Jan 21, 2012
Thanks for posting. When I had my my ipad I loved my Logitech keyboard, but have not found one yet I love for my note.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tarasque174

Aug 14, 2009
Clarksville
bitly.com
Here's one with some reviews & a 4+ rating http://www.amazon.com/OMOTON-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Samsung-GT-N5100/dp/B00CC6HI0A/ref=pd_cp_cps_1

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have this case for about 6 months now and I love it! The keyboard is removable so if you dont need it for the day, take it out and the case is a wee bit slimmer. Best case for the price on Amazon! And it is build very well. The magnets that hold the keyboard are strong but over powering and does not mess with the screen at all. The keyboard does have an auto off feature if you leave it turned on. Just hit a button a few time when ready to use it again to wake it up. Once again GREAT CASE!

Reactions: rp518dan

jmstrat

Jan 1, 2013
I have this case for about 6 months now and I love it! The keyboard is removable so if you dont need it for the day, take it out and the case is a wee bit slimmer. Best case for the price on Amazon! And it is build very well. The magnets that hold the keyboard are strong but over powering and does not mess with the screen at all. The keyboard does have an auto off feature if you leave it turned on. Just hit a button a few time when ready to use it again to wake it up. Once again GREAT CASE!

I personally love the zaggkeys I just bought this monday. My tablet now feels like a small but powerful notebook. It's got the best of all worlds. The only issue is, I can't disable the onscreen keyboard. Does anyone know if all bluetooth keyboards have this problem?

I personally love the zaggkeys I just bought this monday. My tablet now feels like a small but powerful notebook. It's got the best of all worlds. The only issue is, I can't disable the onscreen keyboard. Does anyone know if all bluetooth keyboards have this problem?

I'm using Zaggkeys too, really very useful. I installed "null input method" and problem solved.

Top Liked Posts