Cm7 compitable baseband?

Search This thread

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
I am on Hyperion final and tried to flash aosp 2.3.7 , y-escape , cm7 by biel.tv , kitkat experience v1.1 and they doesn't boot, stuck on bootanimation, and sometimes it pass it and vibrates for long time, in kitkat experience it booted fine then the screen turned green with strong vibrations, in aosp it doesn't even pass the boot logo

I performed a full wipe and formatted partitions many times, mounting every thing, redownloaded roms, So I think it is a baseband problem, anyone please tell me the cm7 comptiable baseband.

Note : I am on DXLL1.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

T

the_pirate_predator

I am on Hyperion final and tried to flash aosp 2.3.7 , y-escape , cm7 by biel.tv , kitkat experience v1.1 and they doesn't boot, stuck on bootanimation, and sometimes it pass it and vibrates for long time, in kitkat experience it booted fine then the screen turned green with strong vibrations, in aosp it doesn't even pass the boot logo

I performed a full wipe and formatted partitions many times, mounting every thing, redownloaded roms, So I think it is a baseband problem, anyone please tell me the cm7 comptiable baseband.

What kernel do you use? This problem of bootloop mostly occurs on stock kernel. Try to change kernel and try to flash again. There are so many kernels you can choose from. Don't ask me the link. Search it yourself.
You can use Percy's Cyanogenmod kernels for flashing the ROM based on CM.
Here's the link to the kernel thread: Click here to view
If it doesn't solve your problem, feel free to PM me.

Press thanks if I have helped you.

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
What kernel do you use? This problem of bootloop mostly occurs on stock kernel. Try to change kernel and try to flash again. There are so many kernels you can choose from. Don't ask me the link. Search it yourself.
You can use Percy's Cyanogenmod kernels for flashing the ROM based on CM.
Here's the link to the kernel thread: Click here to view
If it doesn't solve your problem, feel free to PM me.

Press thanks if I have helped you.

I am on hells fusion 50
I flash percy cm2 and format every thing then install, still doesn't boot

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I am on hells fusion 50
I flash percy cm2 and format every thing then install, still doesn't boot

theres your problem right there - you are not on an ext4 system partition which is required to boot cm7

flash percys kernel in cwm with system mounted
now for the important part
REBOOT TO RECOVERY!
you must reboot to recovery after flash the kernel - do not just flash the rom without rebooting to recovery
once you have rebooted to recovery you may have mount errors - ignore them
format system
format data
format cache
mount system
mount data
mount cache
install from zip and select cm7
format data again

optional steps
mount system
flash gapps

restart

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
I do everything you said but I dont do format data after flash, ok, I will try this and tell you in some time, Thanks :D

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu

DDMD1 is the best baseband for CM7!
Press Thanks if it helped!

lionelsuyog

Oct 27, 2013
Kathmandu
there is no 'best' baseband - just those that will work and those that wont

theres no point using ddmd1 if you are from europe for example - much better using a firmware starting xx and not dd in that case - not everyone is from india
I'm not from India! Im a Nepali! (No Offence) And yeah I 2 experienced problem while using DXLL1, but when I updated it to DDMD1, CM7 worked fine! :good:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I'm not from India! Im a Nepali! (No Offence) And yeah I 2 experienced problem while using DXLL1, but when I updated it to DDMD1, CM7 worked fine! :good:

DD is indian firmware which is why I said india
DX is Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam

They may inlude other countries which can also use these firmwares fine - it is region based not specific countries

its best to flash a firmware from your region which is why I said people from europe shoud flash a firmware starting with XX

If it works for you great

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use DDLK2 as baseband and then flash the roms.When you have flashed your desired rom,flash the CSC of your region.