how can I find out which version of e988 I have

Search This thread

jdaclutch

Mar 30, 2011
This might be a noob question, how can I tell which version of e988 I have? I have a optimus g pro that I got from doha Qatar, trying to flash back to stock with lg flash tool, I need to find out which version of the e988 I have so that I can download the correct files. Another question is that no matter when I was on stock or with custom Rom, I am not able to get the speed pass edge. Does my phone not have the T-Mobile 3g/lte frequencies? Is that why I'm stuck on edge speed with tmobile network? Help please, thanks in advance.

DroidSK

May 13, 2014
You will need to use e980 in the US to get 3G/4G speeds on TMobile or ATT. E988 does not support the necessary frequency bands for US carriers. If you can exchange it do it.

Sent from my N550JV using Tapatalk

jdaclutch

Mar 30, 2011
No wonder I couldn't get any 3g/4g speed..... it's little too late for the exchange, would you tell me how I can tell which version of e988 I.have so that i can download the right files.

mhd.abbas.94

Apr 23, 2013
beirut
This might be a noob question, how can I tell which version of e988 I have? I have a optimus g pro that I got from doha Qatar, trying to flash back to stock with lg flash tool, I need to find out which version of the e988 I have so that I can download the correct files. Another question is that no matter when I was on stock or with custom Rom, I am not able to get the speed pass edge. Does my phone not have the T-Mobile 3g/lte frequencies? Is that why I'm stuck on edge speed with tmobile network? Help please, thanks in advance.

I have a usefull link but i can't post it i'm new user :(