ART

Search This thread

dsmpampis

Oct 21, 2012
In my opinion ART is better but unfortunately the xposed doesn't work on ART.

Tapatalked with my "refrigerator look" HTC one M8

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Can there be a thread without attitude?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

There was no attitude in my answer. As your OP isn't particularly descriptive I was assuming you wanted a basic answer. If you want more information it might be worth adding more to the OP. That way hopefully you'll get the info you're after :)

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Please stop with off topic. You have comments there is pm thanks

I'm not being off topic in the slightest. You've asked an extremely open-ended question with no particular response requested. I'm trying to give advice to give this thread some purpose so it's very much ON topic

You asked who's running ART, I gave my answer. You then say there's attitude where there was none. NOW there is attitude...

PunishedSnake

Apr 12, 2014
Fresno
I'm not being off topic in the slightest. You've asked an extremely open-ended question with no particular response requested. I'm trying to give advice to give this thread some purpose so it's very much ON topic

You asked who's running ART, I gave my answer. You then say there's attitude where there was none. NOW there is attitude...

You can PM me if you have something other than OP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please stop with off topic. You have comments there is pm thanks