Samsung Galaxy S2

Or

Htc Sensation

Can you guys guide me?

OOHnirav

Apr 11, 2012
Dallas
when is it expected??

Supposedly an announcement will be made in less than 20 hours. In either case, it's widely speculated that Samsung will unveil their new phone in the beginning of May (I think the 3rd?) with more details, so I'd wait until getting specifications on that.

If you need a phone right away, I'd probably suggest the HTC One X. It has the best screen available, a good processor, and HTC will supposedly give it proper attention and support for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: sauudmir

sauudmir

Jul 22, 2009
London
Supposedly an announcement will be made in less than 20 hours. In either case, it's widely speculated that Samsung will unveil their new phone in the beginning of May (I think the 3rd?) with more details, so I'd wait until getting specifications on that.

If you need a phone right away, I'd probably suggest the HTC One X. It has the best screen available, a good processor, and HTC will supposedly give it proper attention and support for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the info though, i've waited so long to get s2 , maybe now i can wait a couple of weeks more to know whats behing the veil from Samsung =D
if i'm unable to get that one i'll surely look forward towards One X =D

sauudmir

Jul 22, 2009
London
I'm hearing some news that the new Samsung S3 might not be S3 but it could An Advances S2 ?

Do you guys have any news on that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    when is it expected??

Htc One X, That is what i like very much!