[Q] Password assistace/work around help SCH-I605

Search This thread

adidastampa

Apr 13, 2012
Tampa
I changed the lock screen password on my device after entering a new one when encrypting the SD card. Sadly, I forgot where I put the note with the new password and I have locked myself out of the phone.

I have tried everything I know to get to some type of back door, but without any success. And there doesn't seem to be any info out there on how to get past the lock screen without doing a factory reset. Does anyone know of a way or a tool I can find which can get me past the lock screen? I currently have the a rooted SCH-i605 running 4.3, which I removed all the bloatware and rogue apps from, and I would hate to have to start all over again. But unfortunately, the only thing I can think of to so is to wipe it clean and start from scratch..

If anyone has been through this and knows a tool or a work around to my issue, please let me know ASAP!

Thanks

Last edited:

macrossmerrell

Feb 12, 2008
Idaho Falls
I think factory reset is your only option if you can't remember the password. If there was a work around, encrypting the phone would be a worthless feature.

Sorry mate,

Merrell

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4