[Q] Does this exist ??

Search This thread

n00b1269

Feb 18, 2010
Charleston, WV
Actually you cant use the jig, however the is a CWM flashable zip thst will reset it in the dev forum.

Try searching before awnsering incorrectly and tell people to search before they ask

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

imitenotbecrazy

Nov 9, 2011
Actually you cant use the jig, however the is a CWM flashable zip thst will reset it in the dev forum.

Try searching before awnsering incorrectly and tell people to search before they ask

Actually his answer wasn't incorrect. You can still use the jig to enter download mode. He didn't say that the jig would reset the counter, as he also linked to the CWM flashable fix.

Try reading and comprehending people's posts before inaccurately accusing them of answering wrong. And telling someone to search first is the right thing to do. If not, how will they learn?

Reactions: kimocal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Actually his answer wasn't incorrect. You can still use the jig to enter download mode. He didn't say that the jig would reset the counter, as he also linked to the CWM flashable fix.

Try reading and comprehending people's posts before inaccurately accusing them of answering wrong. And telling someone to search first is the right thing to do. If not, how will they learn?